SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 04:29 AM
Who in the state has the most respected program? [Confused] [Confused]
this is a no brainer... of course, IRmo, "pride and tradition"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/09/02 07:04 PM
was that even a question? Irmo and Phil Savitz say it all
Irmo...if Irmo wins this year..that will make 14 state championships, and will tie them with a national record for most state championships by a high school team...not bad if I say so myself. They can all thank Coach Savitz for the success of the program. Without an outstanding coach to coach the kids, you only have a good team, not great ones like you get at Irmo.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/09/02 08:05 PM
I agree it has to be Irmo! No other program is in the same league, especially the one, B-E, that recruits its players. I have not had a chance to watch Irmo this year. Can anyone point out the players to watch and their player numbers? Thanks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/09/02 08:49 PM
by god, easley is the most respected high school program ever!! haha joke, irmo for sure takes this one, as well as every other dang honor. Good luck irmo.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/09/02 09:16 PM
yeah,Irmo's up there but I think you would also have to consider B.C.,Riverside, and yes,B.E..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/09/02 09:42 PM
I would conside BC up there if they knew how to play soccer. all they can do is play boom ball, its like watching a rec team. They could be one of the best teams around if they played a good brand of soccer. they have the players but they dont know how to play. they wouldnt lose to anyone if they could jsut stop playing boot ball.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 01:05 AM
and yet they're in the State Finals for the second year in a row...hmm
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 03:46 AM
BC is in the state finals but if you look if you look at the bracket the probably had the easiest ride, maybe with the exception of myrtle beach(i havent seen them play). There are better teams and i am pretty confident that Greenville is going punish them. Good luck to both teams in the finals.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 12:23 PM
For BC to win the lowerstate in 3a is like christ church winning 1a. there is no competition and so even a mediocre team could make it out. They have the potential to be a really good team, if they could learn to play soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 07:15 PM
yeah, watch out for the Stoners in the irmo game, they are studs... get em sepp...
-houdy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is the most respected/ traditional high school program? - 05/10/02 08:34 PM
Soker-You don't know what you're talking about.The 2 that are playing tomorrow for 3-A and Riverside,Myrtle and Daniel could give any 4-A team all they could handle this yr. and ask your coach to schedule Dreher for the next 4 yrs..Please!And 2-A B.E. and Chapin are pretty good this yr. too.
Some of you guys need to really concentrate on the EPL or SPL games I know alot of you watch.Many european teams often start their attack from the back.Look to see as midfielders play back to their own defenders how many forwards and even some midfielders rush forward into space anticipating a ball they know is coming.This is an opportunistic style.Just ask the French.How some of you can interpret this as boom ball is beyond me.I have seen BC play twice-they seem to me to be emulating this style of play.Win or lose tommorow I am sure you will see more of the same.Good luck to all teams in the finals,
© SC Soccer