3. Emmett Lunceford, Irmo
4. Ryo Ogawa, Riverside
5. Koty Millard, CN
6. Ryan Freiburger, Lex
7. Travis Naylor, SA
8. Nestor Jaramillo, CN
9. Carlos Hernandez, BL
10. Herbert Conjulun, BC

(These rankings are calculated based on votes from highly trained professionals who specialize in evaluating the quality and nature of High School)
EY BRUH WHAT YOU DOIN FOR MALCOM X DAY? IM BOUT TO HAVE A COUPLE NAWGS OVER TO THE HOUSE MYSELF, MAYBE SOME BURGERS!

AS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE SAYS QUITE FREQUENTLY THESE RANKINGS ARE "THE TRUTH!" AND THAT'S "THE TRUTH!"!!!!!!!
flocka, i think you should go back to your original avatar
EY MAN I THINK IF YOUR AVATAR PICTURE COULD PAN OVER THERE'D BE A GUY IN TIM'S AND WHITE SOCKS POSTED UP ON A TABLE!!!
Why are you always yelling? Question! Does he have your avatar's face?
Saw this today and was wondering if this chick was related to either of you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-rBD-LRJjM
At least the 'gentleman' at the 1:56 mark of the video said "excuse me" as he left this fine establishment.

What a sad commentary on the state of South Carolina!
I agree! Funny that the guy picked up his plate as he got out of the way!
WE ROLL HARD IN OBURG!!! I'M NOT YELLING, THIS IS THE WAY I TALK!!! REAL LOUD!!!!
It's good to know SOMETHING rolls hard in Oburg, besides the Bulldogs and the House of Pizza.
1.Ricardo Garbanzo, Northwestern!
I know its early and dont put them on the list yet, but keep an eye on Baylor Clark and Ronny Barnes from SA. Barnes is almost finished with his signing at Coastal.
What is this? "NAWGS and BAWGS" Where can you find a list of players for this? What is the criteria?
YOU CAN FIND A LIST OF NAWGS POSTED UP WITH A DRINK IN A CLEAR PLASTIC CUP IN THE AIR DANCING AT MANY FINE ESTABLISHMENTS SUCH AS LIBERTY, TABOO, STUDEBAKERS, ELEMENT NIGHTLIFE, TIN ROOF, AND THE GIG!!!!!
- - -
Man I can't go to those kinds of places, my ex keeps lurking around.
Who cares. She is your ex.
Not close to legit without consideration of these names - Robert Beebe, Matt Freeman, Wes Eads, Devin L'Amoreaux and Cole Seiler.
These players contributions for There HIGH SCHOOL other than Beebe aren't that great. These are impact players for their teams!
Cole Seiler, Have you ever seen him play in high school to say that he does not have an immediate impact on their teams? Really?
Calm Down Bruh. If you don't like the rankings you can contact the NAWGS and BAWGS of SC directly!
WITH THE BACK OUT
© SC Soccer