SC Soccer
Posted By: Spiderman2 White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 06:50 PM
White Knoll has a scrimmage against BC. Who will win? Who is the better team?
Posted By: SJE Soccer Pro Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 07:07 PM
Well BC did beat White Knoll last year... And White Knoll seemed to have lost quite a few of good players last year. But looking at White Knoll score 4-0 against Airport they seem to find a way to play as a team. If BC gets too cocky and lets White Knoll play their game then White Knoll has a very good chance to win that game.
Posted By: That Guy Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 07:18 PM
Think it will come down to coaching. Heise is a Hall of Famer, so I give the edge to BC. Airport did lose a lot from last years Quarter final team, so maybe they haven't had enough time to get it all together. I also don't think that this BC team will have anything to be cocky about. They've lost a lot in Duzan, Lewis, and Stone. It'll be a good match nonetheless.
Posted By: Spiderman2 Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 07:40 PM
Does anyone know what kind of defense white knoll has?
Posted By: BennyHampton Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 11:54 PM
white knoll just ran a flat back 4 against airport, looked pretty decent from what i saw
Posted By: BennyHampton Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/11/11 11:59 PM
they have have two new central defenders playing this year, and the outside backs are the same as last year, but like i said in the earlier post white knolls defence performed well last night
Posted By: USCManiac Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/14/11 03:08 AM
Some of WK's defenders have been playing together since they were 8th graders. They communicate very well together. They worked extremely well together on the JV level as 8th and 9th graders. They should be fine.
Posted By: That Guy Re: White Knoll vs. BC - 02/18/11 12:50 PM
So what happened? Academy players currently playing basketball or something?
© SC Soccer