SC Soccer
Looks like the weather is going to hold out for this game.
CN in a cake walk! Flora doesn't have anybody. Never have, never will!
Quote:

hahahahahahahaha
Great game but I don't think it was a cake walk!
Quote:

Flora used to have that "nobody" that has a Cap...oh yeah...they go to CN now. Hmmmm
What? I think your post is confused?
Quote:

What? I think your post is confused?

In another post, someone said that Flora doesn't have anybody. Flora had a guy that has a cap, but he is at CN now. The same place that has Nestor.
When did Koty go to A.C. Flora? I thought he always went to St. Joseph's and Cardinal Newman.

As for the game it must have been a good showing by the Falcons after a really rough start.
Unless I am mistaken, he was enrolled for Flora and then all of a sudden went to CN.
false
Notsofastfriend- you are 100% WRONG!
Ok guys, enough with the kid bashing
No one is bashing this kid. He's a great player.

Will...are you saying that this kid never played for Flora's JV program or was enrolled in a school that was zoned for Flora?

That is what was told to me. If that is incorrect, I'll be more than happy to correct the source.

Thanks
That is EXACTLY what I am saying. Unless Flora's attendance zone expands into Hopkins,SC then he hasn't even been zoned for flora. The only two schools he has attendeda(per his father) have been St Joes on Devine St and Cardinal Newman. He has NEVER played for flora's JV program.

So to review you are 100% WRONG!
Well...I do appreciate your setting the record straight. Thank you for your reply.
I thought someone was confused.
No...not confused...bad info. You're 100% WRONG! lol
good win for CN in ot.. great way to battle it out and come out with a victory not at home
© SC Soccer