SC Soccer
Posted By: CornerKicker Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/11/15 07:23 PM
Heard it was a wild one.

Must be the cause of the forfeits???

Any video?
Posted By: Dender Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/15/15 11:54 AM
You are correct, apparently the school could not find out who all was involved from the team so they suspended both JV and Varsity programs to cause them 2 forfeits and from what I understood a long ban on going to tournaments.
Posted By: La Jaula Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/15/15 12:05 PM
Wait a minute. Are you saying they banned both Myrtle Beach and Riverside or just one program's Varsity/JV teams?
Posted By: Warrior Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/15/15 01:02 PM
Any postseason implications?
Posted By: Dender Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/15/15 09:14 PM
The Administration at Riverside put the ban on the JV and Varsity program.
Posted By: soccermom10 Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/17/15 07:04 PM
I find it very unprofessional that a coach from an opposing school comments on a topic that he is obviously misinformed on. Get the facts straight before you comment -
Posted By: Dender Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/19/15 01:00 PM
My comments came from a direct conversation I had with the Athletic Director at Riverside when I tried to convince him not to forfeit the game, were you there? If not you are just drawing your own misguided conclusion. I simply answered someone's question as to why they forfeited the game. Nothing unprofessional about that! Especially from a coach who was at that school for 6 years.
Posted By: soccermom10 Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/19/15 05:57 PM
There was no brawl...again check your facts, no physical altercation which is what you implied. You were not directly involved in the incident and you are no longer the coach at Riverside High School so move along!!!
Posted By: eMnAvA Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/19/15 06:42 PM
Someone needs to enlighten everyone on what happened or leave it alone. This is beginning to sound childish.
Posted By: SharksFutbol Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/19/15 08:48 PM
Wait........

Know what, I'll just sit this one out
Posted By: Dender Re: Myrtle Beach- Riverside Brawl - 04/20/15 09:31 PM
Easy to be brave behind a screen name! If you notice, I did not start this tread, so I did not name it Brawl. I simply answered the reason for the forfeit was due to the actions that occurred during the Myrtle Beach vs Riverside game. It's as simple as that.
© SC Soccer