SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 04/30/03 02:45 AM
lakewood beat darlington 6-3 and made it to the playoffs...wow.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 04/30/03 04:00 AM
Well done you guys. Tyler was the life saver... The whole team worked very well together. There was a bigger crowd than usual tonight and you guys gave them some good soccer.

I'm proud of you all [Smile]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 04/30/03 06:41 PM
Did you think we wouldn't?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 04/30/03 10:07 PM
Ya'll played GREAT last night! Keep it up.....I'm proud of ya!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 04/30/03 10:11 PM
thankyou for the compliment LW08. we had to beat darlington by at least 2 points and beat them 6 to 3
Posted By: mbcsoccer4 Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 01:25 AM
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 01:41 AM
Is this the team that LeCoach helps on Sunday? Way to go guys. Good Luck. Is he giving you a prize too for goals scored?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 04:29 AM
Le Coach mostly helps the girls on Sundays. The guys get help from John McLeod, CHS guys coach, Carraher (LHS Coach), and a few other coaches.

No matter where the help comes from, the girls and guys on Sundays are thankful for it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 06:57 AM
Le Coach has been on his back... very old Aussie rugby back pains have come back L3/L4.

Well done Lakewood lads and Head Coach Mike Carraher. Lw#8 email me the time and date so I can go and see the guys play in the playoffs.
I will take extra pain killers with me (USE YOU B@@DY LHS [Big Grin] )

Guys don't forget SUMTER SOCCER CLUB FALL 2003 TRYOUTS in May/June and the Camp in June 23-27 www.uscsumter.edu/~ssoccer

Hope to see all on Sunday at Patriot Hall.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 10:02 PM
good job lakewood, way to come through when you needed to.

Make the region look good. By the way, who do you guys think you're playing in the 1st Round.
Posted By: mbcsoccer4 Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 10:12 PM
im pretty sure its georgetown, we have a new player on the team i think, and he is as good as any player on sumter high's team, we might a a small chance i think if we play well
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 10:34 PM
i dont know ab that... considering they have 3 guys playing college ball next year
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 10:43 PM
Our extra guy is pretty good. He's even with, or a little better than our top player. But he's got alot more experience than anyone else on the team, its a shame he's not more devoted to soccer. But we are just looking to go some where in the playoffs, for the first time to in LHS history to make it out the first round. We are going to play as hard as we can and hopefully get the win. The odds are against us, but we've gotten used to to. So good luck yourself WF in the playoffs, hope to see you somewhere along the way.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/01/03 11:00 PM
listen guys, i hate every team in south carolina except for jl mann, as a member of jl manns soccer team... oh wait im not.. id like to say silas is the fakest ***** ive ever met and he cant play soccer, **** you silas, **** you hard
Posted By: mbcsoccer4 Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/02/03 12:15 AM
HAHAHAHA, Oh boy, who was that guy?, crazy fellow, calm down
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/02/03 12:54 AM
you guys got kind of lucky with that pairing, coulda been a lot worse.

we got lucky there isnt even a 4th place team in the region we are paired with so we got a first round bye.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/02/03 01:25 AM
TOP LEFT BABA #14

The info you needed send me a email at:
didier_blanquart@hotmail.com and I will pass it on to you Luv to come.

GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS (GO FOR IT BABA)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: lakewood is in the playoffs? WHAT? - 05/08/03 10:20 PM
Le Coach can you give me a number I can give to some boys to play U17. Pard is not making it.
© SC Soccer