SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 02:47 AM
Does anyone know anything about North Augusta this year? they played decent last year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/10/04 05:27 AM
One word comes to mind: Baafour.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 07:02 PM
Eric is a talented player, but there are other players on north augusta that should be recognized,they know who they are i'm not going to put anyones name in the spotlight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 09:35 PM
No im pretty sure NA has no good players other than Eric, if you can stop Eric its over, good look on that
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 09:49 PM
WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT I KNOW PRIMARILY THAT THERE ARE OTHER TALENTED PLAYERS ON THAT TEAM. ONE MAN ALONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT CAN NOT WIN A SOCCER GAME.I THINK THE ONLY ONE MAN TEAM SPORT IS BASKETBALL!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 09:52 PM
WE CAN AGREE TO DISAGREE, BUT I KNOW PRIMARILY THAT THERE ARE OTHER TALENTED PLAYERS ON THAT TEAM. ONE MAN ALONE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE BUT CAN NOT WIN A SOCCER GAME.I THINK THE ONLY ONE MAN TEAM SPORT IS BASKETBALL!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 11:04 PM
i doubt we will see NA ranked this year..bad coaching and bad players will be why we dont see them ranked..eric is very good but the rest need help..
Posted By: Jeff Hardy Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/09/04 11:59 PM
Nope swali, Eric is the only one worth a douche. He's nasty.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/10/04 01:12 AM
YEA I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT ERIC BUT I STILL KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THERE ARE OTHER GOOD PLAYERS ON THA TEAM. JUST LIKE THE CAVALIERS LEBRON IS A PHENOM, SO THATS ALL THAT THE FANS SEE IF ANOTHER PLAYER HAS A GOOD GAME U WILL NEVER HERE ABOUT IT
Posted By: Anonymous Re: know anything a/b NA - 03/13/04 05:35 AM
Let's us know who they are Swali. I'm not trying to push the issue I'm just curious and want to know more about what NA has on the feild this year. Good luck to you guys and I wish you sucess in every game this year with the exception of when you are matched against the t-breds of SA.
© SC Soccer