SC Soccer
Posted By: The Hammer Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/03/05 04:41 AM
Who are the best Seniors and Juniors in South Carolina this year? Why?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/05/05 04:33 AM
I think the best senior this year will be Matt Huffstettler the center mid for eastside because he commands the ball and always knows what to do with it..also the supporting cast he has is superb they will be hard to beat
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/05/05 01:23 PM
Irmo has several senior candidates - Sani Hadziahmetovic, Spencer Lewis, Austin Moody, and Chris McCartney are excellent.

Junior standouts are Christian Monroe, Alex Acree, Zach Prince and Bradley Morgan (I think Bradley is a junior).

A very talented team; best wishes for the threefer.
Posted By: GFCPOP21 Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/05/05 02:08 PM
Eastside High School
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:13 AM
I'll give props to Sani I used to watch him play for Aiken Fire. Good player, but he got cut so tells me he didnt have the attitude or wasnt good enough. Ill have to go with Eric Baafour senior North Augusta Jamal Geathers South Aiken junior Rob Victor Aiekn High senior Schuylar Reardon junior Aiekn High and Goose South Aiken senior
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:14 AM
Their grade levels are after their names.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:20 AM
Alex Pangraze (I think that's how you spell it), 12th grade Greenville High. He controls the ball as well as anyone in the state. He will help Greenville go far this year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:21 AM
Upstate do you agree with the people i picked?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:33 AM
Their all solid players. I had to go with someone from Gville since I play there.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who are the best SRs and JRs in SC? - 02/09/05 03:35 AM
Im not familiar with any gville players. Never played Aiken High but i can see where your coming from CESA bread.
© SC Soccer