SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Andrew Jackson? - 02/28/05 06:48 AM
what happened in the micheal nash tourney. i can't believe that? must be a rebuilding year
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 02/28/05 01:13 PM
must be. Andrew Jackson isn't even in top 10 anymore
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 02/28/05 06:17 PM
Yeah Andrew Jackson is rebuilding they lost I think 8 starters. They have a young team now with only one senior I think.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 02/28/05 11:13 PM
damn so that means they will be a good team in a year or 2
Posted By: daddyrab Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/01/05 04:05 AM
AJ is rebuilding this season.They have two seniors(1 starts),6 juniors(3 weren't on last seasons team),5 sophmores(3 played last season),8 freshmen.The team should be competitive about midway through the season.It will take that long to re-arrange players to where they need to be to help their team the most
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/02/05 07:17 PM
Are the 4 returning starters #4(Reese Blackwell), #20(Matt Baker), #11(Brian Knight), and the GK(Sean Neal)?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/02/05 07:25 PM
Well, I have heard of 3 of those guys. I'm not sure who started last year, but all of them except #11 (since I've never heard of him) are starting.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/02/05 08:11 PM
yes sean neal is a sophomore. and Reese is a seniore the others i think started but not sure
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/02/05 08:12 PM
yes sean neal is a sophomore. and Reese is a seniore the others i think started but not sure
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/02/05 08:18 PM
Sean didn't start last year, Joey was the starting GK.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 03:14 AM
oh yah forgot
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 07:12 AM
hey chelsea blues if you don't know this is Joey Bell and I just wanted to say hey and how is second semester going?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 03:38 PM
Sup man? Everything's good this semester...I'm taking a lot of hours, but I love it up here. How's your soccer team doing down there? Are you guys still playing? What do you think about the teams in Lancaster Co.? Anyways, hope all is well with you, and keep in touch man.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 04:44 PM
Hey what is up Joey, This is Shane. Haven't talked to you in awhile. Need to go to the beach again this year. You trying out for any teams this fall in columbia..give me a call some time
Posted By: soherewego Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 08:13 PM
AJs other returning starters are #10 Andrew Bridges and #7 Elliott Wall. Brian Knight didnt play last season and Matt Baker and Sean Neal were alternates.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 09:07 PM
who are the players that will help AJ out in the long run
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/03/05 10:11 PM
meaning, offensive or defensive players?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/05/05 05:37 AM
From what I saw at the NMB tournament, Reese Blackwell is very strong defensively. As for their offense, I really don't know of anyone that can help them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/04/05 09:39 PM
Let's face it, they're gonna struggle
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/05/05 03:40 AM
Played long ago with most of the AJ guys of last year when I went to elementary school up there in Kershaw. It's a rebuilding year for them but I'm sure they'll be back.

Reese is probably their strongest player right now IMHO. I'll know firsthand later on in the season when we play.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/05/05 04:27 AM
all i know is that they whooped up on LE, we won't mention Lewisville, that didn't count, but they came to play against LE, and they got the job done! Good job to all players!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/05/05 07:44 AM
Hey Camdog, did you play in Lancaster any when you were smaller, or did you start playing in Camden?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/05/05 04:04 PM
I played in the county rec league for the Kershaw team.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/06/05 02:17 AM
so did i camden dog..what is your name
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/06/05 04:15 PM
Denver
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/07/05 07:25 AM
Well I'm not sure about how AJ is this year, but i'm sure with their coach they'll be ready come playoff time. I figured J.J. might wanna hear that Leron got kicked off of Buford's squad the other day. It's starting to look like the building process that started about 7 years ago is taking a wrong turn, but good luck to Buford and AJ.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/07/05 08:10 PM
That's something to brag about....I think Lewisville's girls basketball team would have gave you guys a better game than their soccer team
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/08/05 04:37 PM
anyone think AJ has a chance to once again be in the top 10
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 03:09 PM
Referring to the LE v. AJ game, not only did AJ come to play apparently they came to pay(the refs) too
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 04:41 PM
why you say that they must've came to pay too, because your goalie was an idiot and ran into the goal with the ball, and they called it a goal?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 04:47 PM
wow another year between andrew jackson and L-E bickering. it will never end. 2time do you play for andrew jackson and if so what is your name.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 05:18 AM
yea, BJ..you're shane gay, right?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 05:21 AM
oh, and i wasn't bickering, i was just saying that his goalie ran into the goal after he caught the ball, and he thinks that the refs cheated by calling it a goal, that was the right call, it sure wasn't supposed to be a corner kick or anything.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 05:38 AM
right
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 05:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Gdubyajr:
wow another year between andrew jackson and L-E bickering. it will never end. 2time do you play for andrew jackson and if so what is your name.

For the record... the person that posted that plays for the girl's team...not the guys.

As far as I know..there are no current varsity boys posting on this forum..

Also, as a general word of wisdom..if you're going to try to start crap..make it good. That pun was shamefully lame..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 05:55 AM
you gonna make any of our games this year?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 07:13 PM
who you talking to bj? me?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 07:15 PM
Go study something L-E dude. stop whining it was a joke. If you can't take a joke then maybe you should just find something else to do.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/09/05 09:14 PM
..um..the general word of wisdom was for the person from LE..i thought that was obvious..since..there was no pun in your post.

I'm not whining..what the hell?..I was trying to be Mr. Olive Branch...

I don't know why everyone gets so bent out of shape so easily on this board.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 01:48 AM
yea, i was seeing if you were gonna come to any of our matches this year. you know who i am right?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 03:14 AM
yah but i don't man. i want to . i wish you guys played pendleton or some team up here so i could see you
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/10/05 03:15 AM
Sorry L-E dude missinterputed what you said. my mistake
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 02:36 AM
impressive over Cheraw...5-0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 04:42 AM
good job guys, Bryan, was a total domination or was cheraw play strong atleast because it seems that cheraw is getting better and better each year and should be in the playoffs this year. Plus i wish the region had more than two teams..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 04:44 AM
It was 2-0 at half....ended up like BJ said 5-0, but probably should have been more.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 04:54 AM
good i just hope they keep wooping up on lancaster make the streak go to 5 or 6 i believe
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 05:53 AM
hmm...Lancaster only lost to Fort Mill 3-0....Depends on what Lancaster team shows up.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 04:39 PM
their play wasn't that strong in the first half, but we made too many turnovers, they turned it up for the second half, but our keeper had an excellent game, and he let nothing by..although they only had 13 shots on goal
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/11/05 04:50 PM
their play wasn't that strong in the first half, but we made too many turnovers, they turned it up for the second half, but our keeper had an excellent game, and he let nothing by..although they only had 13 shots on goal
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Andrew Jackson? - 03/12/05 05:45 AM
"good i just hope they keep wooping up on lancaster make the streak go to 5 or 6 i believe"

Should be far from an AJ whoopin...but who knows, well see.
© SC Soccer