SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Any info about pendleton - 03/04/05 04:36 PM
does anyone know what pendleton is like? mid-carolina plays them tonight, just wondering. thanks.
Posted By: AliCruzco Re: Any info about pendleton - 03/04/05 04:42 PM
Yeah, Pendleton is a pretty good team. We (SSC) played them in the Emerald Tournament like a week or so ago. They have one guy (#15) named Jesse, I think, who is pretty good. He is a beast and has good control of the ball. They do however have a guy (#9), who thinks he is a lot better than what he really is. If he gets the ball, 95% of the time, he will not pass it, and will attempt to shoot. They work well as a team together, and pass well. I don't even know a thing about mid-carolina, but I do know that pendleton is good and it does take skill to beat them....hope that helps
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any info about pendleton - 03/04/05 04:46 PM
Pendleton has a good keeper. he is very hard to beat anywhere outside the 18 is almost impossible. you are going to need good close shots inside the 18 to have a chance at beating him.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Any info about pendleton - 03/04/05 04:48 PM
yeah we played pendelton earlier this year. they are pretty good watch out for #15 in the back-he's their best player-he's fast, strong, and a great defender. they pass pretty well in the midfield. #9 is pretty good he has good foot skills and a good shot but he doesnt pass much. #6 is the center midfielder, and he's a good passer, and #15 up top is fast. as a team, they work well together and they are very aggresive. their keeper isnt afraid to come out, and he's not bad either. good luck against them tonight.
© SC Soccer