SC Soccer
Posted By: ghssoccer10 leading goal scorer on your team - 04/23/05 07:24 PM
just wondering who the leading goal scorer on your team is and how many goals they have... my team (gaffeny) j. harris has 21
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/23/05 08:07 PM
I believe #9 Quad has 29 or 30?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/26/05 12:49 PM
Cris Harness from Airport has 21 goals...he broke Airports all-time scoring record. Chris Baker, "Airports phenomanal goalkeeper" has 1 goal and 1 assist. The goal came off of a dividing upper 90 header. He has improved both his play on the field as well as in the net. We are looking for great things to come from this unbelievable athlete.
Posted By: benp Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/26/05 05:26 PM
I could of sworn Airports phenominal goal keeper was someone else.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/26/05 05:49 PM
Guys, It's gret to brag about your best players. But with the playoffs coming, don't you think it's unwise to tell all your secrets? Good luck to all who have made the playoffs. We'll see you there.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/26/05 06:24 PM
29 or 30 goals in two 15-0 wins over Fox Creek.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/26/05 10:05 PM
^ First game was 9-1 Shirlock. Usually if someone scores atleast 2 goals in an easy game, there taken out for the rest of the game. Dang, get off the POLE buddy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/27/05 04:13 AM
i have 23 for lakewood
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/27/05 06:06 AM
By the way I'm not trying to diminish #9's accomplishments for Dixie at all, so don't get me wrong, he's doing very well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/27/05 01:48 PM
not trying to offend anyone but what teams do you guys play? not trying to make less of your teams season but sometimes goals and goals against decent teams should be two different statistics...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/28/05 02:02 AM
Lee Johnson has 31 goals for Wilson this season.
Posted By: benp Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/28/05 02:12 AM
I think it is amusing that, after the wilson coach says it is unwise to tell secrets, a wilson player (I'm assuming) posts wilson's leading scorer. haha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/28/05 02:19 AM
Arroyo

43 goal
23 assists
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/28/05 02:23 AM
not knocking wilson at all but it kind of proves my recent statement, wilson schedule isnt the strongest
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/29/05 05:47 PM
wel someone from sa broke the scoring record at sa
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 04/29/05 06:41 PM
benp, I'm the ex-coach. I quit to spend time with my own kids. wfc, I know we play a little known team by the name of West Florence. BY the way didn't you guys play in that same "weak" region until this year. What place did West finish in their new region this year? I haven't had a chance to look.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: leading goal scorer on your team - 05/01/05 12:58 AM
wilson coach, yes we played in that weak region as well but we also play many teams outside of our region and 4a teams last year. this year we are still in a weak region but still have a tough schedule with 6 or 7 ranked opponents. all my recent statement meant was that some of the teams reporting their top goal scorer were from teams who play a relatively weak schedule. if you can look at our schedule and call it "weak" then i will apologize and take back every post on this topic.
© SC Soccer