SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous who will win 3A - 04/27/05 10:02 PM
I know most people are picking eastside to win, but i think they will be beat by a team from the upstate. From what i've heard, they're team is stacked, but they do not play together as a team all the time. I think that if not greenville in the second round, then mann, riverside, or maybe even my boys from daniel could pull off the upset.
Posted By: CornerFlag Re: who will win 3A - 04/27/05 11:03 PM
Daniel would be a longshot, but possible. The rest have a definite shot. My money is on Greenville, if they meet.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who will win 3A - 04/28/05 02:38 AM
They'll meet in the 2nd round next thursday if they both win.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: who will win 3A - 04/28/05 02:48 AM
3A is weird. It's like in the middle of everything, and it seems the only people who care for 3A soccer go to 3A schools. It just seems that 3A soccer is boring.
Posted By: CornerFlag Re: who will win 3A - 04/28/05 02:49 AM
Funny. That's what I was going to say about 2A.
Posted By: 2Time#4 Re: who will win 3A - 04/28/05 12:39 PM
We just moved up to 3A and it is def more challenging and along with the challenges comes the fun. I am used to not having to worry about a single region team. This year we got a challenge because of the great competition. I am from Chapin and I know if we come to play we can beat any team on any day, like I said if we come to play. 3A dominates 2A if we were still there we would have a third state championship no doubt. Hopefully this year we will in 3A.
© SC Soccer