SC Soccer
Posted By: futballer117 Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/03/06 12:47 PM
whos going to win?
Posted By: the peoples champ Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 04:03 AM
If it was left up to me, I wouldn't play the game. Both teams are terrible.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 04:13 AM
The people's Champ just needs keep his mouth shut before he gets the SMACK DOWN laid on his Candy A**. If you think you're somebody, think again. The only reason Powerhouse are any good is because their a bunch a rich snobs in a wwealthy region. Coaches might mean alot but our coach is one of the best out there at any level. So come out to a high school out in the boonies and be a powerhouse, then you can say something. Until then just shut up.
Posted By: OnTheField Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 04:41 AM
the_one_08 please clean up your mouth.
Posted By: futballer117 Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/05/06 11:50 PM
peoples champ im sure if it was left up to you, you might actually get some playing time right
Posted By: MPSCplayer73 Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/05/06 11:56 PM
who the heck is peoples champ? your an idiot. This should be a good matchup but I say Academic comes out on top
Posted By: futballer117 Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 12:15 AM
I have to say lincoln hopefully the loss before will give them the determination to win this one
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 02:03 PM
I say Lincoln. I'm a sucker for underdogs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 02:53 PM
i think AM will take the victory, but it is going to be a close one!!
Posted By: Striker33 Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/06/06 02:54 PM
^ I agree, good luck to both teams. Whether Lincoln wins or not, I'm sure there will be a third and more important game down the road so take notes.
Posted By: Coach J Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/07/06 12:18 PM
From the Post and Courier
Am 3
Lincoln 2
Posted By: Lincoln Coach Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/07/06 02:29 PM
A very exciting game in which momentum and control and goals switched back and forth as both teams played very hard. We look forward to a rematch in the playoffs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Lincoln vs. Academic Magnet - 04/07/06 02:54 PM
congrats to AM, looks like they are going to take the lowerstate again this year, but lincoln could very well take it from them in the playoffs!!!
© SC Soccer