SC Soccer
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/14/06 04:11 AM
show this to some of your younger goalkeepers about their positioning...Some really good shots too...

Goalkeeper Video/Good Shots
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/14/06 04:25 AM
Yeah, that is awesome
Posted By: The_Count Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/13/06 05:04 PM
wow that is a really cool clip!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/16/06 10:45 PM
that clip was sick!!! some of the nicest goals i have ever seen!!!
Posted By: The_Count Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/17/06 05:42 AM
I think all of us keepers get sick when watching that video. Every keeper gets chipped in their career and its painful every time it happens.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/18/06 07:28 PM
yea it hurts pretty bad when you get chipped as a keeper!!!
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/29/06 04:48 AM
Ummmm...not the best ever, but i really do like the idea of putting your highschool soccer clips on here. If any other players have parents who tape the games for some reason, try to convince them to post the goals of the game. That would outdue even benp's recaps.
Posted By: Bigsby, Clayton Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/29/06 06:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by WhatDoesItMatter:
Ummmm...not the best ever, but i really do like the idea of putting your highschool soccer clips on here. If any other players have parents who tape the games for some reason, try to convince them to post the goals of the game. That would outdue even benp's recaps.

DO NOT EVER DO THIS OR YOU'LL GET RIPPED FOR LIFE. also those are by far the worst gk techniques i've ever seen
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/29/06 11:51 AM
quote:
but i really do like the idea of putting your highschool soccer clips on here
No way! If you want to host your own clips and provide a link from this board, then that is fine. But, www.scsoccer.com will not be hosting individual clips of players.
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: Goalkeeper Positioning - 04/29/06 03:34 PM
ok with that said the easiest way to get them on the internet would be google video or putfile.com and then just link them here.
© SC Soccer