SC Soccer
Posted By: chashunely REGION VII-AAAA - 04/17/06 06:43 PM
This is a huge week for this conference,wando vs west ashley and james island vs stratford and then james island vs wando on friday..Thoughts???
Posted By: cabj12 Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/17/06 10:19 PM
Wando with big wins in both matches and James Island in the other.
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/18/06 06:00 PM
this is a huge week for wando players. we'll see how it turns out. if wando wins both they win the region.
Posted By: 2004striker Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/18/06 06:03 PM
If Wando wins out big, then they may make it to state finals.
Posted By: ChuckNorris Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/18/06 06:11 PM
HAHAHA, James Island will lose both games if they continue to sulk from the beatings they took last week. What a bunch of babies. They act about as bad as Irmo does when they lose a championship.
Posted By: Thierry Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/19/06 03:30 AM
Wando has always and will always be dominant in Region VII - AAAA - Chuck Norris took it a little far, but James Island never seems to be ready for what Wando brings. I'm also interested to see how prom becomes a factor for them (JI) as well. Should be a great game - but Wando will win in the end...like always
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/19/06 05:13 PM
the Wando, WA game last night just proves that the previous match between them was a fluke. Wando has been playing well in the palmetto cup and obviously last night. If JI wants to pose a threat they better come ready to play, because you knwo the boys from Wando are ready to do some damage.
Posted By: imaking Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 12:12 AM
4a- I'm guessing you play for wando so you can stop refering to them as "the boys from wando". You have commented on every thread concerning WA, JI and Wando so you can stop putting on a show....it definately isin't fooling me...
Posted By: Thierry Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 12:40 AM
imaking - We all know you graduated from west ashley 4 years ago so i think it is time for you to let go of this weeks 5-0 loss to wando...youre not fooling me...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 12:49 AM
dang dude...this thread's getting intense...i LOVE it...
Posted By: imaking Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 01:01 AM
good job reading other threads utd...I also was not talking about the 5-0 loss...I don't think I typed about it...
Posted By: Thierry Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 01:26 AM
thanks...i just feel like you are very perturbed...no worries
Posted By: imaking Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 01:59 AM
per·turb
1. To disturb greatly; make uneasy or anxious.
2. To throw into great confusion.
3. Physics & Astronomy. To cause perturbation, as of a celestial orbit.

[Middle English perturben, from Old French perturber, from Latin perturbre : per-, per- + turbre, to throw into disorder (from turba, confusion, perhaps from Greek turb).]per·turba·ble adj.

perturbed

adj : thrown into a state of agitated confusion; (`rattled' is an informal term) [syn: flustered, hot and bothered(p), rattled]

Had to look up the word...my WA and Clemson education never taught me that word... [Smile]
Posted By: Thierry Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 02:02 AM
im not going to get into a brain buster with you...but my i must say you are a little agitated
Posted By: imaking Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 02:04 AM
it was a joke...
Posted By: Thierry Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 02:04 AM
im not going to get into a brain buster with you...but my i must say you are a little agitated
Posted By: zokker_king Re: REGION VII-AAAA - 04/20/06 09:11 AM
it was a joke
© SC Soccer