SC Soccer
Posted By: HawkSoccer21 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 06:22 PM
I know most of the people on this board are mainly concerned with 4A, but 1A has a topic so here goes. What do y'all think the playoff seeding for 2a wil look like, and who (besides B.E.) do you see advancing?
Posted By: futballer117 Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 07:04 PM
i see waccamaw advancing to the lowerstate championship and playing BE
Posted By: AgentOrange Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 07:14 PM
Batesburg- Carolina Upperstate game
Posted By: TheGreat Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 08:00 PM
Well utvolsiat, who is carolina and why do u think batesburg can get to the upperstate. For 1, saluda is gonna beat batesburg next week and i believe that emerald beat batesburg the other day. Also, who is even good on batesburgs team...oh wait, nobody.
Posted By: B-L Panther #1 Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 08:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TheGreat:
Well utvolsiat, who is carolina and why do u think batesburg can get to the upperstate. For 1, saluda is gonna beat batesburg next week and i believe that emerald beat batesburg the other day. Also, who is even good on batesburgs team...oh wait, nobody.

Why so much hate, buddy?
Posted By: The_Count Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 09:03 PM
Number 1 is good. Besides that I dont know who is a threat.
Posted By: AgentOrange Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/22/06 11:39 PM
The Great, if you are really from Greenville, and you don't know who Carolina is, then you don't follow 2a soccer and I don't know why you care about this thread. Outside of that, Carolina is the #6 2a School in the state. Good bit of rage over a prediction. Did you take your medicine today?
Posted By: HawkSoccer21 Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/23/06 12:02 AM
despite the slow start, emerald seems to have picked things up lately so they should be a threat in upper state. As far as lower state i see either waccamaw wade hampton or hanahan advancing to lower state against b.e. don't know about andrew jackson so i can't comment. Also, does anyone know anythin about walhalla?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/23/06 12:03 AM
wahalla hasnt looked too stong lately, they lost to pendleton to lose the region!!!
Posted By: B-L Panther #1 Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/23/06 06:30 AM
Emerald is looking very strong now. They definitely have a good chance of advancing to upperstate finals.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/24/06 04:31 AM
i still think BE will will be over Emerald!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/25/06 03:30 PM
Upper State in 2-A is wide open, IMO. I think that Emerald, Carolina, and Pendleton can all win - but can all be beaten in first round as well. Emerald and Pendleton have greatly improved since beginning of season. Carolina is a surprise, but they play in a weak region. Batesburg-Leesville may even get to the Upper State finals - but I reallly don't think so.
Lower State is class of 2-A soccer. No one touches Bishop England this year, unless they possibly get upset by Waccamaw. The Lower State title is really for the State Championship this year in 2-A. It will be beter contested by two better teams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/25/06 03:32 PM
OK - for the prediction - - -
I say Bishop England easily over Emerald in championship game. (5-1)
Posted By: Jackson, Samuel L. Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/25/06 03:33 PM
PLAYOFFS!!!
Posted By: B-L Panther #1 Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/25/06 06:54 PM
I agree with taketheshot. Upperstate is wide open. Pendleton, Emerald, BL, and Carolina all have good chances. Is walhalla upperstate?...i cant remember..if they are..they will be contenders too.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 2A Playoffs - 04/25/06 07:29 PM
i say BE over emerald 3-0!!!
© SC Soccer