SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/26/06 10:40 PM
what do you guys think blowout or good game?
Posted By: MPSCplayer73 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/26/06 10:48 PM
blowout
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/26/06 11:08 PM
if beaufort comes ready to play it mite key word mite be a good game.
Posted By: lookatmeimatree Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 12:16 AM
no wando dosent mess in the playoffs 7-0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 12:36 AM
Step it up bftball101, step it up bud! When is the match? IS it May 4th? or what?
Posted By: Hawk.. Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 12:42 AM
i dont think Bft has any chances on this one specially because they going in Wandos home
Posted By: ChuckNorris Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 12:45 AM
LMAO, Beaufort might as well hold an intrasquad scrimmage to end the season and let Wando practice something besides shooting!
BLOWOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 05:17 AM
Get em bftball101, You guys step it up and get fired up, take it to em'. When is the match??? Finals have me pinned down right now, but I should be able to make it to the match hopefully.
Posted By: zokker_king Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 12:20 PM
game is on tuesday, dont know the time, BFT has to keep Wando scoreless throughout to have a chance. Hard to play catch up with Wando strong D. You never know, i would expect it to be closer than their first matchup Wando won 4-0, but the game was closer,although BFT only had a couple a chances, Wando had about eight but finished well. keep the game close, then shock the world!
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/27/06 06:01 PM
the way wando has been playing lately i dont think Beaufort stands a chance. i think the game wont be as close as it was the first time they met. but if wando doesnt come ready to play it could be different.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 12:08 AM
4Adefender...if you play with that mentality you will lose. and i can personally tell you that you're alumni will be very very ****ed off...go in there like there's no tommorow bc theres not...i can promise you beaufort reads this and they will be fired up and ready to play...don't think for a second that they are gonna lay down and let you walk all over them...i wanna see double digits outta this game.peace.

-you know who it is
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 01:38 AM
So I hear Beaufort is forfeiting? This one gentlemen I've talked to said Beauforts AD will be calling tommarow
Posted By: OldRef Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 01:44 AM
Why on earth would Beaufort forfeit? Do you have any real info, or is it just rumor?
Posted By: lookatmeimatree Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 01:48 AM
ur dumb wow
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 01:48 AM
hahahahaha....haha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:36 AM
beaufort is not forfeiting they now better they mite not have a change but they are no p***y and wando mite be to confedent look at wat happen to them with west ashley this game could be a good game if beaufort steps it up and dosent make the same mistakes they made their first meeting
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:52 AM
cofc#1 - "they now better" - I love that South Carolina Education
Posted By: anonymousjoe Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:54 AM
This may be at the college level (CofC), even more scary.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 03:06 AM
well i mean, it is CofC...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 08:11 AM
nah
Posted By: Superstar11 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:16 PM
Wando wins 3-1, cuz "they now better"
Posted By: ChuckNorris Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:25 PM
Awe, give him a break. Maybe he is of the Asian persuasion, and just cant get his engrish down just yet!

Wando 3-0
Posted By: CornerFlag Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 02:37 PM
The spelling on this board is atrocious.

"mite"? You must be kidding me.
Posted By: ChuckNorris Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 04:37 AM
Oh way more than that.....change, confedent, wat, happen, dosent! I mean really, mistakes happen, but that is just plain ignorant! This guy and begs need to be banned for "absolute stupidity".

Hey cofc, what did the five fingers say to the face?.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 06:11 PM
BFT has to step it up. Any team can be defeated. It all depends who shows up to play. No team can slack off. Wando shows up flat, things will get interesting quick-like, and if BFT shows up flat, then things will get just as interesting. BFT has got to finish well and stop Wando's style of ball. They got to try to force Wando to play boot ball. Thank God they aren't the team of 2003, when the shortest player on Wando was 6'1''. The rest were Giants! I'm 6'1'' and it was hard going up against those tall boys for the ball! They could win just about every 50-50 ball. Anways, they gotta step it up! I believe they can do it, they just gotta have the heart, will, and desire to win! Lotta Heart BFT, Lotta Heart!

Chuck "Noris"??? [Razz]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/28/06 06:12 PM
"Anyways" they gotta step it up. -typo there
Posted By: LAMPSHADE Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 12:16 AM
yu pepole need 2 lern howe 2 spelle more betterer
Posted By: OldRef Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 12:51 AM
CofC makes some good points about the game if you can get past the spelling and grammar. Hey, how's your spelling in Spanish or Portugese. Beaufort has some weapons to hurt you with-good speed up top and they play solid on the defensive end. They can not get behind early and win. If they can get past the half at 0-0, or get up a goal, anything is possible. You bet money on Wando, but the Eagles could do it.
Posted By: The Hammer Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 01:06 AM
OldRef, with you prejudices towards Summerville and obvious bias towards Beaufort, etc. can you honestly call an unbiased match or are you the same guy that holds a grudge against established powers like Wando, West Ashley, and James Island?
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 01:35 AM
I believe the oldref just got hammered by the hammer
Posted By: frtdorkeeperSSC Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 02:31 AM
Ok who cares about spelling? We are soccer players here, not spelling bee participants. Like just now, i probably mispelled that word. But the point is, bft has to REALLY step it up against a team like Wando. A win for them is unlikely but certainly possible.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 08:03 AM
when did west ashley establish themselves as a power house? we are talking boys soccer right....
Posted By: frtdorkeeperSSC Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 08:03 PM
was that directed at me or someone else? i cant tell.
Posted By: coldhardtruth Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/29/06 10:29 PM
It was a reply to the Hammer's comment on West Ashley being a soccer power...a few posts back
Posted By: lookatmeimatree Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/30/06 03:35 AM
but for real when has west ashley ever been a powerhouse
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/30/06 06:08 AM
Never
Posted By: Thierry Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/30/06 06:09 AM
they caught a team on a bad day... it was one game... and now their dream is over
Posted By: hsift Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 04/30/06 12:56 PM
Any team is beatable (did i spell that one right guys?) on any given day. I agree, if Beaufort shows up well oranized and plays their hearts out, they can defeat Wando. If Beaufort doesn't show up though like they did last year in their first round of playoffs, then they will have their rear ends handed to them on a silver platter.. Best of luck to Beaufort!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/01/06 01:52 PM
wando is not messing around this year. their goign to sweep beaufort then take irmo to the cleaners and be well away onto the state championship
Posted By: bigmacwmayo Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/01/06 06:37 PM
BEAUFORT all the way. Go Eagles!
Posted By: Nasty19 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/03/06 03:42 PM
So much for a blowout...Wando was definatley caught off guard and almost went into OT and possibly pks
Posted By: Bmiddy88 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/03/06 11:32 PM
yea whoever said 7-0 is an idiot
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/03/06 11:47 PM
hey bmiddy maybe ur an idiot
Posted By: keeps19 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/03/06 11:56 PM
i agree with Bmiddy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/04/06 12:22 AM
hey keeps, keep it quiet
Posted By: lookatmeimatree Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/04/06 12:49 AM
buefort played well hats off to them
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/04/06 02:02 PM
pgh how in the world could you say possibly pks. regulation didn't end in a tie so you have no idea what would have happened in OT, if it had gotten there, which it didn't.
Posted By: Nasty19 Re: Beaufort vs. Wando 1st round - 05/04/06 03:36 PM
No I said that Wando was caught off guard and if it went it OT and then into PKs it would be 50/50 chance for both teams. I wasnt predicting anything I was just saying that if Wando wouldnt have scored that last goal than Pks were possible and anything could have happened but your right, it didnt so it doesnt matter.
© SC Soccer