SC Soccer
Posted By: therealcoldhardtruth summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 01:15 AM
what yall think bout summerville vs west ashley
Posted By: imaking Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 02:25 AM
Tough one to predict....WA took the first matchup 3-2. The first matchup was a weird match in that WA dominated throughout and Sville scored on 2 free kicks. Sville has come around at the end of the season and they seem to be poised to scare some teams in the playoffs. WA tanked against Wando and Ji at the end of the season so I just don't know what will happen with this matchup. Should be a fun matchup...I say they tie 5-5...
Posted By: Hawk.. Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 02:31 AM
a really hard match.. i dont think Summerville is gonna be kicked out of playoffs at their field i said 2-1 or 1-0
Posted By: OldRef Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 04:29 AM
I give the home field advantage to S'ville. 2-1 in pks.
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 06:05 PM
this game could go either way. I'd give the edge to Summerville just becasue they're at home and because i think they're a little better of a team. i say s'ville 3 WA 1
Posted By: Always Right Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 06:26 PM
We saw Summerville in the Palmetto tournament and they were awful. Can't see them getting any better in two weeks.
Posted By: Crabb Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/27/06 06:33 PM
This game might depend on which Summerville team shows up! I am sure both Coach J and Coach Carson will have their teams ready......I expect it to be a very tight game. If one team has an off night, it could be ugly! However, I feel it will go down to the wire. Good luck to both teams.......
Posted By: Anonymous Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/28/06 12:09 AM
in such a local matchup home field is kind of irrelavent...
Posted By: 4Adefender Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/28/06 05:19 PM
ok foster
Posted By: OldRef Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/28/06 08:28 PM
One can only hop that Summerville has done SOMETHING to improve their field conditions. That field makes the Brookland-Cayce field look like a Premiership pitch. There is NO WAY play-off soccer should be allowed on that field. It's just not safe nor playable. They should move the game to West Ashley or some other local field.

[ April 28, 2006, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Heise ]
Posted By: imaking Re: summerville vs west ashley - 04/29/06 02:09 AM
Thanks for bringing that up oldref....its terrible when you can still see the endzone paint from football season in the middle of spring. Having only two blades of grass also makes for rock hard playing conditions which could lead to some injuries...
© SC Soccer