SC Soccer
what you guys think could happen between this two teams.. played already and HH took the win even tho Stratford was a really tough team..
HH will take this one easily...Stratford played great near the end of the season but HH is much too strong....3-0 HH
I haven't seen Stratford lately. They were a tough, well coached team when they played HH early March. They didn't fare to well against the top 3 in their region, but they're good enough to cause HH some problems if HH doesn't bring their A game. HH should win 2-0.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hilton Head vs Stratford... 1st round of playoffs - 04/27/06 02:52 PM
HH-3
Strat-1
Stratford doesn't stand a chance. This game won't even be close. HH 4 Stratford 0.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hilton Head vs Stratford... 1st round of playoffs - 04/28/06 02:40 AM
hh head plays good and dirty stratford dosent do good when u put pressure on their defence i can see hh walking all over them
Hilton Head 6 Stratford 1 - its that simple....Hilton head is a very smart, direct squad and I believe they wont let Stratford get going on offense all night. Should be easy
© SC Soccer