SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/22/02 03:21 AM
[Confused] Does anyone have a schedule for these games?
I'd like to know when Dorman plays on Friday....Please post scores and games here [Cool]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/22/02 05:10 AM
Boiling Springs defeated Byrnes 4-1
Dorman/Irmo I believe is at 7 this evening.
If I can get to a computer later on today, I'll post the schedule (have to talk to Kinnally)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/22/02 08:12 PM
dorman plays walton from ga tonight at like 7 and irmo tomm at 12 i think, they play sumter tomm too but not sure what time. tonights game will match the top ranked team in sc vs one of the top teams in ga
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/23/02 02:04 PM
UPDATES?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/23/02 09:19 PM
irmo beat dorman 4-1, walton 1-0, and easly 8-0
Thanks for the updates ... Please continue to post these and I'll update the schedules in the database!
I heard that Irmo just dominated the game between them and Dorman, and Walton. I think they may be for real this year. Good luck to all the teams this spring, and I can't wait to see what happens in the playoffs.
What's up with no scores being reported from this tournament? Does anyone know anything about what happened besides the Irmo scores?
soccerboy, irmo has always been for real.

Cola fan, just look for your team here. they will probably have the results
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/25/02 05:54 AM
who was on the alltournament team?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/24/02 09:55 PM
yeah irmo had its way with dorman much of the first half but the second half it was more even with neither team scoring. but yeah, does anyone know the all tourn. team??
Thanks to Phil Savitz of Irmo HS for reporting the only list I have so far of the All-Tournament players from this tourney: (Irmo) Jon Holifield; Grayson Mullins; Sid Mullins; and Sepp Stoner.

If anyone else has a list, please forward them to me, so that they can be included in the Kickin' Around Soccer Newsletter -- very important to promote the players selected to the All-Tournament Teams for recognition later in the year!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/24/02 11:53 PM
Boiling Springs beat Byrnes 4-1, Wren 3-2, and York 2-0. After going down early in 1st 2 games BS was able to come back and beat both Byrnes and Wren in late stages.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 02/28/02 01:55 AM
Any more info on the all tourn team?????
Posted By: Anonymous Re: THE DAYS INN-MICROTEL PRESEASON INVITATIONAL - 03/01/02 11:52 PM
Yea,I play for South Aiken,I am a Freshman and i made All Tournament,My ame is Joey Houdasheldt, and Dave Kessing made it, im not sure if thats how u spell his name.
© SC Soccer