SC Soccer
Posted By: keeper4 South Pointe - 03/12/07 02:04 AM
How good do you think South Pointe will be this season?
Posted By: tmoney101 Re: South Pointe - 03/12/07 03:11 AM
Baised on how they performed in the preseason tournament they will continue to win over poor teams, but when they play some of the best teams in the state they will get destroyed.
Posted By: blues3 Re: South Pointe - 03/12/07 03:13 AM
Stallions are going to ROCK YOUR WORLD!!!
Posted By: taylorbabe Re: South Pointe - 03/12/07 04:07 AM
Quote:

Baised on how they performed in the preseason tournament they will continue to win over poor teams, but when they play some of the best teams in the state they will get destroyed.

Although I wasn't at the Carolina Classic to witness SP's playing, I understand they turned a few heads...I wouldn't let the scores judge your opinion of the Stallions, just yet. Held Brooklyn-Cayce to 1-1 until close to the end...same thing with Summerville. Had their keeper take a pretty hard with a to send him to the hospital and also had a player collide with a Bishop England player which knocked him unconscious and he started having seizures on the field and hauled off in an ambulance...pretty emotionally draining event for a team that's really never played together for any length of time and for a team with no seniors.
Posted By: keeper4 Re: South Pointe - 03/12/07 11:11 PM
yea i saw them play they have some talent.....but there not awesome...they can beat ok teams but i have yet to see them beat a high-quality team
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: South Pointe - 03/13/07 11:19 AM
From today's Rock Hill Herald:

http://www.heraldonline.com/209/story/14197.html
© SC Soccer