SC Soccer
Posted By: links5 Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/13/07 05:45 PM
What do you think of this highly anticipated region matchup?
Posted By: tmoney101 Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/13/07 07:29 PM
I have to say from what ive seen in these two teams spring valley looks a little stronger over the entire feild. Dutch fork is lacking in some positions(especially the marking backs). With the return of some of the starters? sv 3-1 df
w/out the starters 2-2 sv in pks.
Posted By: alexander Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/13/07 07:52 PM
2-1 Dutch Fork
Posted By: tmoney101 Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 02:26 AM
so whats the scoop on the game
Posted By: alexander Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 03:01 AM
final
SV 2
DF 1
Posted By: soccerbob Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 03:34 AM
It was an exciting (although poorly officiated) game. SV really outplayed DF more than the score indicated. The SV players who have been out were back and contributed. As a matter of fact, one scored the winning goal. SV will be tough to beat in their region if they keep up the solid play.
Posted By: Johnny Q Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 03:37 AM
Another underachiever! Dutch Fork loses with all that talent?

Who was back and why were they out?

Who were the refs? Who scored?
Posted By: Tommy234 Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 06:04 PM
I don't think DF will be good til the coach figures out where to play his players. He needs to find out where everyone goes and then DF will be a dominating team. Also the refs at the game last night were very bad there were 20 fouls on each team.
Posted By: soccer2103 Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/14/07 10:07 PM
I'd have to take DF in a rematch...They have the potential to meet NHS in state. Just my take...
Posted By: mojo Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/15/07 01:55 AM
SV goals, Clements and Penland
DF goal, Martin

Hard fought match by both sides but felt like SV controlled the tempo of the game especially in the first half. Dutch Fork has a lot of talent with 7 starters playing for the CUFC elite team and then of course, Cates. Expect to see these two teams again in the regional finals.
Posted By: AlwaysRight Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/15/07 12:41 PM
how is spring valley looking this year? any chance of making it back to finals?
Posted By: ARichardsonSC Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/15/07 12:50 PM
In most years, SV has the chance to make it to State...

But it's just March now...how well they perform in region play and whether or not they can avoid the injury bug will give you much more to look at when analyzing this team (and all teams).

This will be a good question to ask a month from now.
Posted By: SpacemanSpiff Re: Spring Valley/Dutch Fork - 03/15/07 10:07 PM
im glad spring valley won regardless of talent. They have a tough schedule this year and had just came off a disapointing game against Lex. Good job Valley
© SC Soccer