SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous MBNash - 03/02/02 03:43 PM
Any scores yet?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/02/02 06:08 PM
Friday Night NMB Vs. Georgetown won in the P.K's and Saturday morning NMB Vs. Lugoff-Elgin 3-2.
Posted By: mbsocfan Re: MBNash - 03/02/02 07:56 PM
Friday nite...Myrtle Beach 6-Lugoff Elgin 0 Saturday Morning...Myrtle beach 4-Georgetown 2
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/02/02 11:04 PM
Man. the LE guys didn't deserve to lose to them!
that sucks
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 01:39 AM
(NMB Vs. MB)Duble overtime NMB wins 2-1. 2nd year in the row guys, keep it up....................
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 03:02 AM
This afternoon/evening Lugoff-Elgin beat Georgetown 4-2.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 03:41 AM
Man..what a great tournament. With Georgetown going into a shoot out with NMB and then losing to MB. And then NMB beating Myrtle Beach. And a close match between L-E and NMB. Just a great tourny. I don't know who was there but wasn't that some great weather at the G-town, L-E game. I have to give it up for Jason Dixon...thanks for keeping it close.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 04:17 AM
I just have to congratulate the NMB team for winning the tourney. I am glad we had the opportunity to play you and wish you the best of luck in your season. And MB, yall were a very organized and competive tean. I hope your season goes well. And for G-town, what a game. We had the craziest weather which made it really difficult for either team to play with their full potential. It was fun. Keep up the good work. And finally, LE. We played some of the best games we have played in a while. I know some parts were a little shaky and uncontrollable but we are working on it and we are doing pretty good. Thanks to our keeper, Jason Dixon, for making those amazing saves throughout the tourney and for every player who contributed his efforts in helping us achieve a better level of playing and a grasp for respect. Overall it was a great tournament.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 05:11 AM
The games were great to watch even with the rain everyone had the same conditions and it was a pleasure(&nailbiting) to see NMB finally beat MB to take the trophy but it was right to the wire and anyone could have won.
Posted By: mbsocfan Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 05:56 AM
I agree that it was good tourney. Play never took a dirty turn. Good sportmanship all around. NMB deserved the win...MB had trouble with injuries...#5,#13,#6..but the team should be able to play thru that. Great game Jeffrey Silverberg (NMB). You held a strong defense. Tony McKenzie deserves credit for stepping out of MB's midfield to anchor their defense. A good team player. Well done to all players...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 08:25 PM
nmb yall played really good. Congradulations on the win over MB.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 08:31 PM
Who won the first game, NMB or Georgetown? I know they went in to pk's but i wasnt sure who won. Congrad. NMB
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 08:54 PM
I've seen MB and NMB twice and this result (2-1 to NMB) really surprised me. NMB is much deeper than MB but MB has the top talent.

Well done NMB. You Guys must have played really well as a team. I know you took most of your starters out for the last thirty against LE when it was 3-0. This must have helped by the time you got to overtime with MB too.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 11:26 PM
Im a fan of MB soccer and i was at the NMB and MB game. I believe MB will handle NMB during the season. The weather made both teams pretty much equal and when MB gets their whole squad ready, i think they will be unbeatable. They need to figure out where to put all their players to. NMB played well, but they still havent beat MB in region play and its been about 5 yrs since they have.
Posted By: mbsocfan Re: MBNash - 03/03/02 11:54 PM
This may be NMB's year! MB does have the talent, but do they have the heart? They better take it up a notch in practice and in play if they want to make it to State.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/04/02 07:25 PM
MB DOESNT have that much more talent obviously since they got beat, but NMB definetely has more heart, and if NMB beat them once they can do it again!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 03/07/02 05:48 AM
I would like to congratulate NMB on their win over MB. How was the ending??? It must have been a thrill for NMB...They have not beat MB in over 4 years. Congrats NMB
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBNash - 04/17/02 01:42 PM
Yall said we did not have much talent one of our main players was hurt and we beat them twice rite after this tournament 4-1 and 3-0 so i think we have more talent
© SC Soccer