SC Soccer
Posted By: 7eagle Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/22/07 02:51 AM
Any predictions about this game?
Posted By: yoyoyoshi Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/22/07 11:24 AM
I would like to see West Ashley win this one, but I think Beaufort is going to take it 2-1.
Posted By: realmadrid Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/22/07 09:33 PM
From what i've heard from the Fort D and West Ashley game, and seeing the Fort D Beaufort game. I think this is going to be a really good game. I think that West Ashley is going to win 3-2
Posted By: Nasty19 Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/23/07 03:32 PM
I wont post a winner but will predict PK's. Should be very interesting to see if Beaufort can keep up the pace they are setting inside of the region because WA will definitley be confident after an impressive win vs Fort D. The Wildcats also seem to play extremely well at their home field too.
Posted By: keeps19 Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/23/07 06:21 PM
Beaufort did defeat the Wildcats at West Ashley's home field last year 3-0. This should be a great game.
Posted By: SharksFutbol Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/23/07 06:24 PM
I think Beaufort is going to take it 2-1 in another close game
Posted By: Spartan Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/23/07 06:40 PM
Beaufort is a team that has been overlooked in the rankings. I believe they will outscore West Ashley by 2 goals and move into the "Top Ten" next week.
Posted By: yoyoyoshi Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/24/07 01:47 AM
so who won?
Posted By: Coach J Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/24/07 01:53 AM
Final score
WA 1
Beaufort 0
Shots WA 6 B 4 Saves WA 4 B 4 ( one was a PK 63 min)GK WA 12 B 8 CK WA 1 B 2 Offsides WA 3 B 3 Fouls WA 8 B 7 Cards yellow 0 Red 1 B # 5 45 min. Goals WA Yadon
Assit Stonaker, Shut out WA Owens. This was a great game. Good luck to Beaufort.
Posted By: Sean Egnew Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/24/07 02:01 AM
at Goose Creek
Stratford 4, Goose Creek 1
Posted By: Sean Egnew Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/24/07 02:24 AM
Sorry guys, wrong thread...
Posted By: philly Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/25/07 08:18 PM
Does anybody know why #5 from Beaufort got red card. I heard that he was warned about cursing in the first half and than 5 min. into the second half he was frustrated with his team and he cursed at his teammate and got straight red card. I had thought that if you curse, but not at ref or other team, it was a yellow. I guess they do it different in charleston area. Plus it took out beaufort's best player and they played one man short for the last 35 min.
Posted By: Coach J Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/26/07 12:41 AM
He droped the F-bomb loud enough for everyone to hear. Both teams were told that if others can hear it, it will be a stright red. This rule has been in effect for a few years now. It is too bad it happed to him but he was as you say warned.
Posted By: T. Robinson Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/26/07 12:59 PM
Interesting. James Island also had a player ejected for swearing at West Ashley. You always hear the rule but this is the only two times I've ever heard of it being enforced. Watch your language west of the Ashley.
Posted By: Lincoln Coach Re: Beaufort vs. West Ashley - 03/26/07 01:10 PM
Lincoln had a player ejected last year not against West Ashley and for incidental (but audible) use
© SC Soccer