WADE HAMPTON 4 JASPER 0
STACY
Clinton 2-6 Wade Hampton
In Bamberg
Blackville-Hilda 2
Bamberg-Ehrhardt 3 PK's 3-2

2-2 at half and end of 2nd overtime.
Great game.
Does anyone have the result of the Northwestern vs Fort Mill game?
Mauldin 1
Hillcrest 0

Mauldin wins Region 2 4A
SA 1 Greenwood 0.....in pk's sa won 4 to 2 in four shooters
any news on lincolns game
Fort Mill 0
Northwestern 7

very ugly game for FM. NW had the game in hand early on, 5-0 at the half.
Riverside 2
Eastside 1
1-1 at end of regulation and OT's.
Riverside on PK's 5-4
Dorman 1
Spartan High 1

Dorman in PKs
Cheraw- 4
Marlboro County- 3

No not a misprint. Cheraw wanted it more than MC's guys. Cheraw built 4-0 lead at half. MC battled back w/ 3 in second but not enough time.
Northwestern 7 - Fort Mill 0

4:24 Alex Martinez from Enzo Martinez
23:25 Enzo unassisted
32:50 Alex M. from Enzo
39:00 Ryan Kropp from Enzo
44:20 Enzo from Alex M.
55:15 Ryan K. from Zack Clark
70:30 Alex M. from Vance Benson

Shots - NW 27 to FM 6
Corners - NW 9 to FM 3
Saves - NW (Clayton Gladden 3) to FM (Sean Van Etten 7 and Clay Baxter 4)

Northwestern wins 14 overall and 5th straight Region Championship

Congrats to Coach Wren and the Boys!
Gaffney- 2
Clover- 1
I think fort mill won the region last year? so this would be their first straight.
Actually, they split the region title and Ft Mill won the top seed on points. So as I stated earlier, it is Northwestern's 5th straight. Thanks for playing!
NHSXCOACH is correct. Congrats to a hard earned victory!
Bassett and NHSX Coach see you at the playoff games in a week or so. hopefully at home
On senior night at Camden:

Camden 3
Newberry 1

Good luck to all the seniors as they prepare for a new chapter in life. Thanks for the memories.
does anyone know who will be 2nd in region II. Dorman or Spartanburg?
north myrtle beach 4 waccamaw 1. wacc. ran out of gas in the second half. probably due to long break from playing. wing play was weak and midfield didn't give much help. they will need to come together quick. one more tune up game wednesday night vs. st. james 3A before playoffs. score could have been worse if it wasn't for a freshman defender. he doesn't back down from anyone. put some sr. attackers on the floor as he won the ball.
@ Aynor

Andrews 2
Aynor 0
4/24
From the "Times and Democrat"

At Fox Creek

Branchville 1
Fox Creek 2 (pk's)
4/24
Pinewood - 3(OT)
AM - 2
Fort Dorchester - 3
Summerville - 0
Lexington - 2
Irmo - 1
at Berkeley

Stratford 5, Berkeley 1
Wando 9
Goose Creek 0
Cardinal Newman 8
Wilson Hall 0
Any reviews on how the Lexington and Irmo game went? Also what about SV and RNE?
went to the game. Awesome crowd for both sides, very loud. It looked like irmo controlled most of the possesion. Lexington capitlized on two set pieces(a corner and free kick). While irmo finished on a corner. pretty exciting game with the rivlray and crowd.
P.S. i know my spelling is awful, a bit tired.
Lexington controlled the ball and the first half and led 1-0. Irmo came out strong in the second half and tied it off a corner-header ten minutes into the half. The rest of the second half was relatively even with both teams having some good scoring chances...Lexington keeper came up big a few times. Lexington scores game winner with about 10 minutes to go on a head off a free kick just outside the 18.
wk 1 sa 2
tough game for both teams. kyle paradise sat the whole game. so white knoll had very little offense. mikel day hit a one 18 yards out and the keeper made a great save to hold the win. white knoll controlled the game just sa capitalized and pulled it out.... good luck boys
i dont think that white knoll controlled the game, they maybe had three chances while sa had about twenty. white knoll's keeper played fantastic and with out him it could have easily been ten to one
4/24/07
Brookland-Cayce 3-0 Batesburg-Leesville
@ Panther Stadium
Goals: (B-C) Jose Guzman, 7:38, Taylor Lewis, 9:58, Brodie Wall, 79:05.
Assists (B-C) Lewis 2.
Saves: (B-C) JC Gypin 6; (B-L) Chaz Dachenhaus 7.
Shots: (B-C) 16; (B-L) 9.
Corner Kicks: (B-C) 1; (B-L) 2.
Offsides: (B-C) 7; (B-L) 1.
Fouls: (B-C) 8; (B-L) 18.
Referees: Mark Bennink; Ben Pritchard.
Weather: Clear, 80 Degrees.
Records: B-C (12-10-2, 11-5 Regular Season); B-L (16-5).
Note: B-C will host Marlboro County in the First Round of the Class 3A Playoffs next Tuesday at The Cage.
Wilson 3
Marlboro Co. 1
At the Berkeley-Stratford game, Berkeley's goalie got the assist for their goal.
From GWS: does anyone know who will be 2nd in region II. Dorman or Spartanburg?

Dorman will be the second seed because they had the most regular season victories (2nd tie breaker after head to head competition)
@Bluffton
Bluffton 3 Hilton Head 2 OT/PK's (5-4 PK's)

Bluffton wins Region 7 Championship.
Barnwell 4
Hanahan 3

Very exciting game. Barnwell scores game winner with 10 minutes left. The game went back and forth all night. Hanahan is a very good team and showed plenty of class throughout the game. Good luck the rest of the way.
4/24 @ Wren

Pendleton 1
Wren 3

Big improvement over our first effort against Wren earlier in the season (an 8-0 loss). 0-0 at the half, Wren scored 2 in the second half before Pendleton responded with 5 minutes left. Wren potted the insurance goal with 30 seconds left to secure the win. Good game, Coach Hazel is a class act, I appreciated the hospitality. Good luck in playoffs!
Jasper County 1
Edisto 0

Game was as close as the score represents. Great game by both teams. Good luck to edisto in the playoffs
Congrats Jamie at Wilson for winning region
any word yet on how SV and RNE did last night?
SV-5
RNE-0

Goals:Houghton 1, Penland 2, Flynn 1, Czulinski 1

Saves: Jenkins 1, Frierson 1, and O'Grady 7.
Fort Dorchester 3
Summerville 0
Woodruff 3
Clinton 6
Cardinal Newman 4
Ben Lippen 0
Wednesday night at GSSM:

GSSM - 3
Buford - 2

Game was won by PKs, GSSM - 5, Buford - 4
makinufall, are you actually going to sit there and lie to yourself about the SA v WK game. It was fairly even in the first 15 min...other than that, SA dominated. have your eyes checked
i definitly have to agree with obey the game.
Camden Military 2
Heathwood 1 OT
@ C.Military
Correction:

Camden Military 3
Heathwood 2 OT
@ C. Military
Palmetto 11
Ware Shoals 0
Ware Shoals players exhibited the best sportmanship. They had a fun time playing soccer. They made the game fun for all...
porter gaud 6
hilton head prep 0
4/25 @ Clover

South Pointe 4
Clover 2
Cardinal Newman 4

Ben Lippen 0
Chapin 3
Emerald 0
At St. James High School:

Waccamaw 4
St. James 1
4/24
AT WA
WA 6
CCHS 0
Eastside 4
JL Mann 3 (game went into overtime with Eastside scoring the game winner during the first 5 minute OT, tied 3-3 at end of regulation - Very well played game by Mann).

Riverside 12 WHHS (Greenville) 0
Any info on the Fort Mill vs. Spartanburg game?
4/25

Carolina Academy 2
Pendleton 3 (OT)

This was the makeup game from 4/20. Pendleton controlled the majority of the game and outshot a very young Carolina team by a 5 to 1 ratio. The half found Pendleton with a 2-1 lead but a lack of finishing presence and tremendous goalie play by Carolina's Jr. Keeper Miguel Lopez sent the game into overtime. Pendleton sophomore Zack Sears ran his continuous game scoring streak to 5 games with the first two in this match. Pendleton senior James Roper scored the game winner in the 2nd overtime. Good luck to Carolina as playoffs begin next week.

I would also like to add that I witnessed perhaps the best act of sportsmanship I've seen all year by Carolina's Lopez. Trailing by a goal with one minute left in overtime, he ran out of his box to assist Zack when his legs were cramping and he was struggling on the ground. The tremendous amount of class exhibited by this young man is reflective of the type of program that Coach Larkin is building and I just wanted to acknowledge the both of you. Thank you.
Spartanburg 3 Ft. Mill 2 pk's 6-5
@ Socastee 4/25
Socastee 11
Lincoln 1
Quote:

@ Socastee 4/25
Socastee 11
Lincoln 1

wow, that doesnt seem right. where were lincoln's preston and terrance? darwin deas wasnt holdin up the back?
Anybody know what the score was at Fort D vs Beaufort
Beaufort 2
Fort Dorchester 1
Blythewood 1 - 2 Ridge View (Sudden Death PK's)

1-0 at halftime
1-1 at end of regulation
1-1 at end of OT
PK's: 4-4
Sudden Death PK's 0-1

Good game by both teams! Good luck to Coach Donohue and the Blazers in the playoffs.
Pinewood - 3
HHC - 0
End of regulation

Barnwell 1
Wade Hampton 1

Shootout

Barnwell 4
Wade Hampton 3

Barnwell wins back to back 5AA region championships. It was a great game. One of the best to watch and be a part of. Wade Hampton has been through a lot this year and the heart that those players have is relentless. Great game by both teams.
lex 7-0 over white knoll
The wk and lex game was horrible. Lex started all their seniors and could not finish at first. then finally came the real lex. and then.... well you see the score. wk keeper had a pretty good game in all consideration. wk has no attack at all with exception for their only forward paradise. but he barely touched the ball with maki on his back
Wilson 3
South Florence 0
Cardinal Newman 4
Augusta Christian 0
@ Andrews
Georgetown 0
Andrews 2
BEAUFORT 2
FORT D 1

great game for both clubs, watch out for Fort
Posted By: lurker Coach Harloff - 04/27/07 04:21 AM
Coach Harloff,

I know you've heard it a lot lately, but congrats on a great season, and good luck where ever your future takes you. Thanks for bringing success, and more importantly a lot of class, to the high school and club teams in this area.
Posted By: AgentOrange Re: Coach Harloff - 04/27/07 10:10 AM
From the Greenville news:

Apr. 26 B-SOC: Mauldin 4, Byrnes 0
Apr. 26 B-SOC: Greer 4, B. Ridge 0
Apr. 26 B-SOC: Clinton 2, Union 0
Posted By: Midlandsoccer17 Re: Coach Harloff - 04/27/07 04:04 PM
Dutch Fork 7
Dorman 2
South Aiken 2 Aiken 0
From 4/26
Northwestern 6 to 0 over Andrew Jackson.

Sorry this is late. I have been in Alabama playing golf all weekend.
From Friday 4/27
Heathwood Hall 2
Wilson Hall 1
@ Heathwood
Socastee 12
North Charelston 0
did N. Charleston of girls on their team?
even if they did what does it matter diesel? pretty sure socastee beat you twice during the season
diesel represents what team?
Myrtle Beach
SHS here
© SC Soccer