SC Soccer
Posted By: Jack Rozier Who is consistent? - 03/07/02 11:42 AM
I don't know if anyone else has noticed. But it seems like no one this year in 3A or 4A wants to move up. Everyone wants to be somewhere around the middle. The only consistent teams I think so far in the top ten of each "A" are Irmo and Greenville. Teams like- B.C., Riverside, NMB, MB, Sumter, RV, and Dorman, just to name a few have been up and down. Each making a name for themselves or having already made a name....but then some other team comes along and squeeks a win out. I'm not dissing anyone or anything. I've just kinda noticed. Am I the only one?
Posted By: Cola Fan Re: Who is consistent? - 03/07/02 11:45 AM
I like it!!! This has been a topsy-turvy season so far, but unlike the past 4-5 years there's a surprise every single day! I have a feeling that things will shake out and those teams you listed will find their way, but it's definitely made for an interesting opening to the year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is consistent? - 03/07/02 02:22 PM
Are you a player L-E dude? Cause to me it seems that you have something to say about everyone! Have anyone else noticed that? I understand that your not cutting anyone down, but gosh, give it a break sometimes. All the teams you listed will be on top of the rankings, watch and see!!
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Who is consistent? - 03/08/02 03:45 AM
Yes I play for Lugoff-Elgin. Yeah I have a lot to say...I just notice things and the whole point of this thing is to talk about soccer. So I was making convo...I know all those teams are good...i'm just saying its interesting that things are so up and down right now. My bad.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Who is consistent? - 03/13/02 03:50 AM
Hey, LE Dude you keep on writing & observing. Most of the time you tell it like you see it and i've yet to see you diss any team whether you win or lose to them. You played NMB in the MN torn. and your team played hard and fair. I appreciate your comments so keep em coming.
© SC Soccer