SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/08/02 12:33 AM
What will the out come? Im hopenthat we wil come to play and give NMB a good challenge but you never know with us.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/08/02 01:43 AM
they are hard no way yall will beat them
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/08/02 02:01 AM
I dont know about "no way". Its a rival game and you never know what wil happen. both teams always seem to play good when we play each other. Now CF has there ful team back together and I know NMB has a very strong squad.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/08/02 03:58 PM
who won this battle
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/09/02 03:50 AM
NMB 6 CF3 CF played OK but NMB hasn't found itself since beating MB. Although they did start to jell alittle in the 2nd half. They need to stop reading their press clippings and start playing hard soccer again.
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/09/02 04:07 AM
Well said "Asking" that probably is the case. Its hard to get pumped up for those not so important games after a big win over a rival. NMB is a very good team and i think what you said is true...they just need to worry about the next match..not their rank and all that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/09/02 05:42 AM
A important game? a important game is a region game. I think tonite both teams played good. 2nd half they scored 3 goals but we also had a lot of chances to score. I was a even match. I dont htink anyone on that team can say they played bad.NMB yall played good i give yal a hand on yalls defense they came up big for yall at somepoints which could have easely tied the game. CF we stil have some stuff to work on including our goalie skills, and some other minor things.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/09/02 10:35 PM
who is NMB's rivals
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/10/02 12:44 AM
Myrtle Beach
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Carolina Forest Vs. NMB - 03/10/02 11:40 PM
thanks
© SC Soccer