SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Wando, Fort Dorchester - 03/08/02 08:37 PM
Anyone know what happened at the Wando/Fort Dorchester game on Tuesday? Did Wando play badly, or did Fort Dorchester play well, or what?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wando, Fort Dorchester - 03/09/02 07:10 PM
I spoke with the ref from the game and he said that both teams looked about the same. The Wando keeper fouled someone on a break away and was carded and Ft. Dorchester scored the pk. Conway was in goal for the pk since Chatham had to leave the field. I think Wando is still trying to regroup after loosing Robie this season. Also, Brandon is out for a few games because of his knee. Both are strong defense players so I am sure Wando is hurting. When Brandon gets back they will be a much better squad.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Wando, Fort Dorchester - 03/09/02 07:11 PM
I spoke with the ref from the game and he said that both teams looked about the same. The Wando keeper fouled someone on a break away and was carded and Ft. Dorchester scored the pk. Conway was in goal for the pk since Chatham had to leave the field. I think Wando is still trying to regroup after loosing Robie this season. Also, Brandon is out for a few games because of his knee. Both are strong defense players so I am sure Wando is hurting. When Brandon gets back they will be a much better squad.
© SC Soccer