SC Soccer
Posted By: beachfan Wando Soccer - 03/12/10 02:48 PM
The Charleston paper had a nice article on the Wando Girl's team in today's edition. Her is the link:

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2010/mar/12/wando-off-to-a-fast-start/
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Wando Soccer - 03/12/10 03:40 PM
"There are five seniors who have been on the varsity team since their freshman year and have a chance to win three state titles: Susannah Murray, Chloe Urig, Jenna Pye, Madeline Fellabon and Jennifer Riley."

Jennifer Riley, on the varsity as a freshman?

The same Jennifer Riley that knocked my Fort Mill JV girls team out of the Irmo JV tournament during her freshman year?

Oh yeah, that's right, I remember.....she was on the varsity that year. She actually scored a goal for the varsity her freshman year in one of the state play-off games.

Go Jen! Good luck Lady Warriors!
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Wando Soccer - 03/12/10 04:32 PM
It's been over three years now and my therapist is really helping me get through this.

By the way, my daughter played the end of her U-18 season with a bunch of the Wando girls at MPSC. Very nice girls. (Some of the parents are actually OK too. ) I got to meet Jennifer Riley and she's a wonderful young lady. This is all in good fun.

Good luck to Wando in the state finals this year (who from the lowerstate is going to stop them?)
© SC Soccer