SC Soccer
Also e-mail kyle@scsoccer.com so the S.C. High School Soccer Scoreboard can be updated accordingly. Thanks!
4/26/10
@ Hammond

Hammond - 5
Ben Lippen - 0
Mauldin 5
Boiling Springs 0
Riverside 6 Greer 0
@ West Oak
Daniel 2
West Oak 2

West Oak wins in PK's 1-0
BHP 3
Seneca 0
Academic Magnet 2
Stratford 0
@ Fairfield Central

CHAPIN 11
FAIRFIELD 0

Goals for Chapin
Alainah Farrel-3
Kacie Samson-2
Macy Caldwell-2
Betsy Darnell-2
Emily Lochstamphor-1
Kaliska Schmauder-1
Chapin's just warming up for Thursday night!
Very true! Fort Mill will be one of, if not the toughest opponent Chapin has faced all year,aside from Wando in the viking cup.
@SOUTHSIDE WOODRUFF 4 SOUTHSIDE 0
Pickens 1
Woodmont 0 (OT)
@ Eastside

Eastside 10
Berea 1
At Southside Christian Academy, Greenville, April 26
St. Joseph's 2-Stanton, Winebarger; Assist-Sanders
SSCA 1-Forester
Varsity
Hillcrest 1
Spartanburg 7
Tuesday @ Cardinal Newman

CN 5
AC Flora 0
@ Greenville on Monday 4/26

Travelers Rest 0
Greenville 2

Showdown between two teams tied for #1 this Thursday: Eastside Eagles (7-1) visiting Greenville Red Raiders (7-1)
4/27
North Augusta 1
Orangeburg-Wilkinson 0

Forfeit
@ Carolina on Monday 4/26

Broome - 6
Carolina - 0

Goals - Floyd (2), Camby (2), Glenn, Henderson
Assist - Floyd
4/27/10
@ Hammond

Hammond - 2
A.C. Flora - 1
Fort Mill @ Clover postponed to tomorrow night, 28 April.
DF 1-1 @ RNE in regulation

DF 3-0 in kicks after no score in OT.

ugggggg.
4/27 @ Conway
West Florence 2
Conway 0
TL Hanna-3
Greenwood-0

goals
Witcher-2
Tucker-1

Assist
Bryan-1
Drennan-1

Senior Night- Last Reg season home game for Mariana Anderson, Morgan Tucker, Kaitlyn Neipp, Kirsten Morgan, Hanna Woodring, and Leah Deutsch. We will miss them.
Porter Gaud 1 - Heathwood Hall 4
@ Chapin

CHAPIN 10
CHESTER 0

Goals for Chapin-
Caitlyn Kitches-3
Kacie Samson-2
Emily Lochstamphor-1
Macy Caldwell-1
Claire Pjetraj-1
Afton Kitches-1
Alainah Farrell-1
@ Lexington
LEXINGTON 2
IRMO 1

in OT!!!!
Swansea 1
South Aiken 5

SA is (in my opinion) the best team in AAA. We tried to keep it close, but SA was just too much.
@ Ashley Hall

Pinewood 5
Ashley Hall 1
Would have liked to have the Lexington-Irmo game on tape..I'm not sure how they (Irmo) were offsides on the 2nd Irmo goal when it hit the post,bounced off and was headed in by the Irmo player.I guess that's the way it goes sometimes-all in the hands of the ref.Still a great game overall.Irmo just came out on the short end of the stick.
White Knoll 3 Aiken 2
2-2 in regulation
White Knoll wins in PK's
All sorts of excitement the last week or so of Region play for this group of girls! Three very close games between Dutch Fork and RNE,Irmo and Lexington,Aiken and White Knoll.
@ Summerville 4/27
West Ashley 0
Summerville 1

Halftime 1-0
The first half was pretty even; West Ashley may have had slight edge in possession, Summerville in chances. 2nd half all West Ashley, but they couldn't put it in.
Wando 9
Berkeley 0
4-0 at half.

Four starters on the bench, everyone fit to play got playing time, and a single-digit score vs. Wando--WHOO-HOOOO!

Seriously, proud of my girls for never giving up, playing with intensity the whole match, and finishing the game in the attacking third of the field. Wando is one heck of an opponent, even under the best conditions. Wando girls played with class, and several of my girls commented on how polite and sportsmanlike they were on the field.
Academic Magnet 9
Hanahan 0

Sending well wishes to the young lady from Hanahan that was injured.
Thanks Summerville!!
Quote:

@ Chapin

CHAPIN 10
CHESTER 0

Goals for Chapin-
Caitlyn Kitches-3
Kacie Samson-2
Emily Lochstamphor-1
Macy Caldwell-1
Claire Pjetraj-1
Afton Kitches-1
Alainah Farrell-1

Chapin with 21 goals for, 0 against in the last two games.

Fort Mill praying for rain on Thursday night. Not looking forward to Clover & Chapin on back-to-back nights.
Loves to Play: i agree some very close games in the region this week as it is coming down to last 2 weeks of play

as for saying that the refs are the reason Lexington won is wrong! the last time the two played you blamed it on not having all the starters! Not to pick a fight but when do you stop making excuses and just say, Irmo missed their opportunities and Lexington converted on them?

best of Luck to Irmo next week and playoffs!! it was a close one tonight!
@ CAROLINA WOODRUFF 9 CAROLINA 0
@ Cane Bay
James Island -7
Cane Bay -0
Dreher 2
Airport 0
I wasn't blaming the refs for Irmo's loss...Lexington scored after that call anyway.I agree with your statement as in Irmo had opportunities and didn't finish and Lexington did what they had to do to win. Simple as that and it was a great game overall.End of story and goodluck to Lexington the rest of the season too.
@ Camden 4/27

V Girl's

Camden 3 v Andrew Jackson 2

2-1 at half for AJ; Camden scores 2 in first 10 minutes of second half and hold on for the win...
Broome @ 96 on 4/27

Broome - 2
96 - 1

Goals - Ramirez, Floyd
Assist - Glenn
Chass,
Clean out your mailbox!!! Hit the delete button once in a while
4/27

Brookland-Cayce 2
Barnwell 0

Both goals scored within a couple of minutes of each other in the last 15 mins. of the game. We fought hard...had a couple of chances but couldn't put it in the back of the net.
Byrnes 0
Dorman 4
Just want to say "Thank You" to the Summerville coaches, trainers and everyone else who helped our daughter(Madison Jones #18) last night in the Summerville-West Ashley game. You all were great! She did break her tibia and will be out for 4-6 months. Please keep her in your prayers...we will know Monday if she will need surgery.
Mr. Jones

Please tell your daughter that our teams thoughts and prayers are with her during the next days, weeks and month of her recovery from this injury.
SV 5
Rock Hill 0

One more region game left...
Quote:

Just want to say "Thank You" to the Summerville coaches, trainers and everyone else who helped our daughter(Madison Jones #18) last night in the Summerville-West Ashley game. You all were great! She did break her tibia and will be out for 4-6 months. Please keep her in your prayers...we will know Monday if she will need surgery.

Sorry to hear about Madison--she is a very talented young player who impressed me in our contests this season. I know she will be missed on the field for the remainder of the season, but I have no doubt she will come back stronger than ever for next year!

Will Chassereau
Berkeley High Varsity Girls
Mauldin 3 Riverside 1 OT (very close and physical match, 2 goals scored in 2nd Overtime)
wando really controlled the match
wando3
be 0
good decisions by BE goalie tho...she's a keeper
but I left with 10 minutes left...so who knows, maybe BE pulled it out.
Sorry to hear about Madison. We had a great game against West Ashhey at the Vicking Cup. We at Woodruff High School we'll keep her and her fammily in our prayers.May the Lord our GOD bless you and give you a speedy recovery.
@ Westside

#3 TL Hanna 5
Westside 1

Halftime - TL Hanna 2 / Westside 1

TL Hanna wrapped up a perfect season in the region, and the region championship with a win over their crosstown rival, Westside. The Lady Jackets finish with a spotless 10-0 record in Region I-AAAA.

Westside scored their first ever varsity goal against TL Hanna in my 8 year tenure, and it was netted at the 31 minute mark by senior Danielle Boltin, for her 50th goal of the 2010 season!

Clean, hard-fought match by both sides. Hanna's class and depth showed through in the second half as they notched goals at the 55", 58" and 64" minute mark to put the match away. Many of these girls have played club together for the last 6 years, and though a rivalry match, there were a lot of hugs and long conversations still going well after the match ended.

Congratulations to Hanna coach Craig Joyner, who does a wonderful job with the Lady Jackets! And thanks to Radio himself, who graced the sidelines and truly made this game feel "Big Time"! I've enjoyed as classy a rivalry as their is (albeit one-sided) in girls soccer, and best of luck to all of your girls in the playoffs!

Ryan Roseberry
Westside Girls Soccer
Academic Magnet 10
Burke 0
Your girls played great Ryan and good luck on Friday with Easley. I admit there was some nervousness on the visitor sideline with that halftime score, but I love the fact that it really got our attention and everybody played the second half with a real sense of urgency.

About Radio, he has fallen in love with the girl's soccer team (especially Chelsea)and has come to most of our matches. He keeps the book and makes sure they all know to "kick the ball in the goal". It is that simple, right?
Okay, I went over to the scoreboard and see Clover 2 Fort Mill 0 and nobody is talking about it here? C'mon Hurst, Big Daddy, Chief, and anybody up else up there that can tell us what happened and what the tie break will be.
Final Score

@ Wando 4
BE 0

Congrats to Wando and good luck in the state championship because they will definitely be there. We'll miss our friends from club that play for Wando...it's been a great ride!
Clover 2
Fort Mill 0

Due to all the rainouts yesterday, I was pressed into action. I can tell you all about Lancaster-Blythewood but I had to miss Clover-FM.

I heard it was a very deserving victory for Clover. Alissa Pantuosco, Kylie Allen, Kelsey Hamilton and Brandi (she only goes by one name....sort of like "Marta") were the ladies of the match for the Blue Eagles.
Speaking of Lancaster-Blythewood...

MANY thanks to the man in the center tonight- excellent job!!! The girls wanted to know when he was going to ref for us again and it was a great pleasure to put a face with a name/icon!

Anyway- at the end Blythewood 2- Lancaster 0

tk
Thank you very much. I hope your girls would have the same opinion of the officiating if they were on the other end of that 2-0 score!

Congrats to Blythewood......and Coach Bo's Lancaster ladies fought hard to give the Lady Bengals a good match.
Quote:

Okay, I went over to the scoreboard and see Clover 2 Fort Mill 0 and nobody is talking about it here? C'mon Hurst, Big Daddy, Chief, and anybody up else up there that can tell us what happened and what the tie break will be.

I was at my u6 practice and then caught the second half of the NaFo - NW game. Btw.....NaFo 2 - NW 1. Dani Agnew and Katie Bright with the goals for the Lady Falcons.

Talked to a Clover dad who confirmed Hurst's account....Alissa played center mid and controlled the middle of the field. Senior forward Kelsey Hamilton was a beast....and Kylie and the new girl in goal (other goalie her knee) all played really well.

Tough loss for Fort Mill......and next year will be interesting up here. Big loss with senior classes at both FM and Clover.
Sorry I was watching the FM boys get back on track against the Clover boys. Sounds like this was a week to get the FM monkey off your back first NaFo boys now Clover girls! Got to think the Blue Eagle girls are on feeling good today, and they should be! Maybe Realmccoy will have a more detailed report later today.

Now the question is does anyone know the tie breakers for region? They split games by the exact same scores and have the same region records.
4.28 @ Ashley Ridge

Berkeley 1
Ashley Ridge 4
Great game by an AR team that is much improved over last year--they came back from an early goal to swing the momentum completely. Good match and hard-fought...AR had earned the win long before the silly shoulder-to-shoulder contact PK in the last 2 minutes.
Clover played a great game. It was a total team effort. Hats off to clover who had great efforts not only from those mentioned already, but Samantha Pratalak who hit the first goal to Taylor P. and Brooke in defense. Hats off to clover working with freshman goalie and a freshman forward. Clover will definitely be one to contend with
One big win and the Clover newbies are coming out of the woodwork.

Where have you been? I've been high on Clover for the past three years!
New to the area and new to this site
Just wanted to give a shout out to some of the other girls who play well and don't get the recognition. Samantha P played well and had to battle Maya(?) all night-that couldn't have been fun-haha:)
@ Pinewood
Porter Gaud 0 - Pinewood Prep 6
@ Christ Church

Christ Church 0
Spartanburg 2

Halftime: 1-0
Pickens 4
Daniel 3

@Pickens
Pinewood's victory over Porter Gaud caps their first ever undefeated season in SCISA AAA Region II.

Goals:
Courtney Angotti Smith - 2 (total = 44 this season / 142 career)
Megan Fish - 2
Morgan Stice - 1
Kelsey Orvin - 1
@JI
James Island -7
Goose Creek-0
Swansea 7
Camden 0
FD @ West Ashley
WA 7
FD 0
@ Irmo..

Irmo 3
White Knoll 2
Riverside 6
Blue Ridge 0

Riverside clinches Region 3 3A Title
At Hanahan

Hanahan 1
Ashley Ridge 2
BHP 5
Woodmont 0
At Chapin: Lady Jackets rebound...

Fort Mill 2
Chapin 0
@ Chapin

Chapin 0
Fort Mill 2

Score does not reflect how the game went. Both teams had equal oppurtunities, chapin just could not find the back of the net. Also, #3 caitlyn kitchens appeared to have a goal scored that hit the right post, and crossed the line, but the goal keeper picked it up and the ref said to continue playing. Not to take anything away from fort mill though, who was a good team and should do well in play offs.

This game was positive for chapin though, as they were playing with only 12 players, 2 of whom have very serious injuries that they are playing through (different fractures), and were missing a key starter in the back who is on a trip. This will be a good game to reflect on as they move towards the playoffs in a couple weeks.
@ Greenville

Greenville 1
Eastside 0
Nation Ford 1
Gaffney 0

Typical physical, chippy game between these two. Dani Agnew with the lone goal.
4/29
Richland Northeast 1
North Augusta 0
Quote:

The Summerville community was shocked to see Madison's injury, hopes she recovers well, and looks forward to meeting up with her next season.

On another thread there is a discussion of reffing and injuries were brought into it. This injury had nothing to do with reffing. It was simply a slide tackle from the side with a shin-shin collision. I've seen a video of it and it still surprises me. Really unfortunate, but no indication of anything having to do with control of the game.
@ Porter Gaud
Porter Gaud 5 - First Baptist 0

Porter Gaud will play Cardinal Newman Tuesday in the first round of the SCISA playoffs
@ Beaufort

Beaufort 0:2 Summerville

2-0 at half

gave up both goals in the last 2 minutes of first half & could never recover.
Dutch Fork 1
Lexington 0
@Barnwell

Barnwell 4

Wade Hampton(H) 1

Barnwell wins region V-AA with the win. Also, was the 1st annual Kicks Against Breast Cancer game and we raised over $1500 for the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
At Blythewood

Blythewood 3

Ridge View 0

tk
South Pointe 2
Rock Hill 1

(Somewhere in Lancaster, Coach Bo is smiling).
South Aiken: 3
Brookland-Cayce 0

Match in Aiken. South Aiken all over BC from the get go scoring twice in first 10-15 minutes. Seals up a region championship for South Aiken but wouldn't doubt it if BC can get it together for a respectable playoff run.
Swansea 0
Aiport 4

Congratulations to Keith and Airport for making the play-offs with the win. We tried our best to get that ball in the net. The bar blocked a few and Airports keeper made some great saves. My ladies had a good season and we looking forward to next season.
@ Easley

Easley 1
Westside 0

In a true nailbiter, a tense and very hardfought, almost perfectly even match between Westside's true rival, the Lady Greenwave of Easley. The game winning goal was scored in the 79th minute to end Westside's hope of returning to the playoffs for back to back seasons, and to send Easley back into the AAAA playoffs.

Congratulation to Easley coach, Jonathan Kilgallen, a very classy guy, who was running a top notch JV tournament on the same night his varsity girls played us.

Easley is a program on the rise, and has battled Westside to a 5-5 region record over the last 5 years.

The game winning goal was scored by Easley senior, Beth Parker.

Ryan Roseberry
Westside Girls Soccer
DF 1
Lexington 0
in Pk's
Mauldin 3
Byrnes 0
Clover 3
Northwestern 0
Hillcrest 0
Dorman 8
@BROOM WOODRUFF 5 BROOM 0
Bottom line:
Colleton 1
Berkeley 0

I've never seen anything like it...went into this game with 8 players missing to injuries and family emergencies. 15 minutes into the match we lost our keeper and two defenders to a concussion, a knee injury, and an ankle sprain--all at the exact same moment. Didn't know which way to run first. After that, one Berkeley goal called back as offside and Colleton direct kick awarded for a shoulder-to-shoulder contact outside the box decided the match.

Can't help what you can't help, but I can say my remaining players, subs, and the JV players I had brought up played with heart and passion all the way. I can also say the Colleton girls played hard and earned their win on their Senior Night, and give a heartfelt thanks to the Colleton staff who were quick to hit the field to assist with the multiple injuries. Class act all the way, and I am grateful for the assistance and the follow-up to check on my injured keeper in the hospital. These are good folks and they deserved their win.
Quote:

So sorry to hear about Madison. She is a very talented player and I have enjoyed watching her during club season last fall and against her this year for West Ashley. She was my Amanda's favorite from the "15's". Praying for a speedy recovery!
On Senior at Academic Magnet

Academic Magnet 15
Stall 0

We will miss our 4 seniors next year. Thanks Walker, Brigid, Lauren and Lydia for the past years.
In view of the continuing downpour, today's Region II-AAA Game between Greenville and J.L. Mann has been postponed to Thu 5/6 at 5:30pm
chapin's game vs. lower richland and senior night have been post poned to thursday 5/6
WOODRUFF vs SSC, has been cancel and won't be re-schedule
Blue Ridge vs. Greenville Tech cancelled until the end of time......
WOODRUFF vs SOUTHSIDE, will be played tomorrow @ 5:00
@James Island
Wando-7
JI-0
@ Silver Bluff

Barnwell 5
Silver Bluff 0
Clover's "big win" snaps Fort Mill streak
The (Rock Hill) Herald
May 5, 2010
by Barry Byers

http://www.heraldonline.com/2010/05/05/2143645/clovers-big-win-snaps-fort-mill.html

Better late than never. Dude must have been busy writing about that forward on the Northwestern boys team.

Does anybody even remember Fort Mill and Ridge View in the same region??? Wow, I think I had hair back then!

And scroll a little further down and you'll see that Caitlin and Courtney Selle (Tega Cay) from Westminster Catawba were named to the MAC All-Conference team.
Or he was busy writing about the Fort Mill club consolidation

I just think it is interesting that when Fort Mill beat Clover there was a big article on the front page, but when the reverse happens, no box score, the story is a week later, and it was barely even a story.

Not trying to hate, just calling it like I see it.
I think it's interesting that I've been telling people how good Clover is for the past 3 - 4 years and you've only gotten on the bandwagon in the past week. Where have you been?

For the record, I made the local media aware of the game twice last week (as you will recall, it was moved back a day due to rain). The Herald is stretched thin and obviously they couldn't make it out to the match.

No you're not hating......but I don't know if you are really being proactive to promote your cause!
Whats interesting is that they did have press coverage at the game...as one of the Clover players (daughter of a mutual friend of ours) was interviewed after the game.

As "stretched" as they may be....they had coverage...and didn't run the story for a week.

Bottom line in the YC, if we're talking soccer and ya ain't a Jacket or a Trojan, ya ain't squat.
Looks like things are about to change in YC!!
Quote:

Whats interesting is that they did have press coverage at the game...as one of the Clover players (daughter of a mutual friend of ours) was interviewed after the game.

As "stretched" as they may be....they had coverage...and didn't run the story for a week.

Bottom line in the YC, if we're talking soccer and ya ain't a Jacket or a Trojan, ya ain't squat.

Vain attempt by Big Daddy to get me to post the NaFo girls soccer story that ran in this week's Fort Mill Times.

Ain't gonna do it!
Lady Blue Eagles swat Jackets; eye playoffs
The Clover Herald
May 5, 2010
by Gene Graham

http://www.enquirerherald.com/2010/05/05/1166033/lady-blue-eagles-swat-jackets.html

Here you go Daddy.....and all the Clover faithful. You guys are working me too hard here. A crafty internet search has revealed that there was local coverage of the Clover-FM match.

The (Rock Hill) Herald wasn't holding out on you, the game was covered by their little sister.
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice try, but you can't jump from quoting and providing links to the daily Herald, to the weekly FM Times for crying out loud.

Its an awesome paper to check out whats on the lunch menu next week and see if some girl with the last name of Kid and the first name of Chief's made the GHMS A/B honor roll......but it doesn't exactly have the circulation or the breadth of readership of the Herald.

I subscribe to the Herald solely to read about Fort Mill sports losses and feel deprived and cheated when I don't get what I paid for.

Herald did a nice job on NaFo softball tho....
Quote:

Lady Blue Eagles swat Jackets; eye playoffs
The Clover Herald
May 5, 2010
by Gene Graham

http://www.enquirerherald.com/2010/05/05/1166033/lady-blue-eagles-swat-jackets.html

Here you go Daddy.....and all the Clover faithful. You guys are working me too hard here. A crafty internet search has revealed that there was local coverage of the Clover-FM match.

The (Rock Hill) Herald wasn't holding out on you, the game was covered by their little sister.

OMG......the deception continues!!! How can we read something called the Enguirer? Jeez Louise, at least give it the Philly spelling!!!!
Hurst has always wanted to start that SC HS sports mag. This could be the launch pad!
Let me just point out that the GHMS's A/B honor roll would take an entire section of such an esteemed paper!

"I subscribe to the Herald solely to read about Fort Mill sports losses and feel deprived and cheated when I don't get what I paid for."

Seems you have not been getting your monies worth for a while! Well outside of football season, the oblong kind that is!

Perhaps you should look into canceling it before next year because with the drop to 3A thing are gonna be hoppin in FM
And I mean on both side of town!
Quote:

Hurst has always wanted to start that SC HS sports mag. This could be the launch pad!

Import......sssshhhh, quiet! You'll kill my Herald connection!
Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Nice try, but you can't jump from quoting and providing links to the daily Herald, to the weekly FM Times for crying out loud.

Its an awesome paper to check out whats on the lunch menu next week and see if some girl with the last name of Kid and the first name of Chief's made the GHMS A/B honor roll......but it doesn't exactly have the circulation or the breadth of readership of the Herald.

I subscribe to the Herald solely to read about Fort Mill sports losses and feel deprived and cheated when I don't get what I paid for.

Herald did a nice job on NaFo softball tho....

Daddy,

The Herald is shocked to find out that you are a subscriber. They had you pegged as a Charlotte Observer patron.

And by the way, I used to work for the National Enquirer, I resent that remark!
Third person narration:

Big Daddy subscribes to both papers.....and also thoroughly enjoys the free FM Times, though he missed the left wing screeds of the former publisher. Kind of funny to live in one of the most conservative parts of the country and have the owner of the very local paper writing stuff that had to drive most of the readers absolutely bonkers.

Chief....if not for NaFo, FoMi would be oh-fer the last 2 years in da foos-ball. Mama sez foosball is da devil.

Between the 2 schools we have 2 4A wins in the last 2 year....both of them FM over NF. The horror the horror...
Btw.....

NaFo beat Southe Point in girls soccer a few nights ago in OT. Last 2 years those have been whippings....SP is definetly making some progress, so congrats to them. Rowdy and vocal parents section.....good for them!!!!!
What you thought we loved NaFO because our kids play together on club teams? You are the only thing keeping us from being 0-fer's

And what's with FoMi?? sound like a french soap! You can keep the two letter thing so you do not go NF but I like FM (name and radio!)

Hope the Falcons win couple in playoffs!
"And by the way, I used to work for the National Enquirer, I resent that remark! "

Wow.....I didn't know that. But ok, that explains a lot.

Next up.....Import confesses to being Chico's accountant. Chief admits to living east of Eden (77), and Big Daddy is uncovered as an illegal alien working as a speechwriter for Andre Bauer.
Will South Carolinians elect a guy named Andre to a real office? I need some feedback and I've run out of creative ways to paraphrase Malthus.
Last time I lived east of 77 it was way way east! As for Import and accounting, well have you ever seen his stats book, I do not how he watches game and write at same time? Not sure IRS could figure out his numbers!
Is his middle name Whosane? (I mean heck it could help!!)
I use the binary method, it is either on or off!
And I can only dream of being Chico's accountant!
Quote:

I think it's interesting that I've been telling people how good Clover is for the past 3 - 4 years and you've only gotten on the bandwagon in the past week. Where have you been?

For the record, I made the local media aware of the game twice last week (as you will recall, it was moved back a day due to rain). The Herald is stretched thin and obviously they couldn't make it out to the match.

No you're not hating......but I don't know if you are really being proactive to promote your cause!

I am new to the site and I don't have any cause just opinions like everyone else on this board. And yes, Big Daddy is right, there was a reporter out there from the Herald as he interviewed several players and the coaches. That being said good luck to all teams next week, I look forward to some great matches.
You, Big Daddy, and whoever gave you the information are wrong. The reporter was not from The Herald. The reporter was from the Enquirer - Herald and the story ran in that weekly paper earlier this week.
© SC Soccer