SC Soccer
Also upload them to the Eurosport Scoreboard!
@ Dreher

BC - 6

Dreher - 0
@Sirrine Stadium

Greenville 2
Wade Hampton 0
Airport 7
Midland Valley 0
Mauldin 2
Mann 0

5 losses in a row. Going for the record baby.Worst collapse since the braves last year
@ Hartsville 4/16

GSSM 3 Palmetto Homeschool 1

Coach Cady has a very good team this year, best of luck !
Quote:

Mauldin 2
Mann 0

5 losses in a row. Going for the record baby.Worst collapse since the braves last year

Whatevvvvvver!!!!!!
Hopped on here today to see how Riverside Girls Soccer was doing. I can't find any scores for them!!! So then I look to see how Mauldin's girls are doing.Nothing for them either. Looks like if the 2 top teams in the upstate aren't getting any news, girls hs soccer must be a dud this year.What's going on?
@CCES

Christ Church 5
Greenville Tech Charter 0
@ Porter Gaud

Academic Magnet 6
Porter Gaud 0
TL Hanna-4
Greenwood-0
Goals: Cutts-1, p. miller-1, K. Miller-1, Bowles-1
Assist: Gilmore, P Miller, Bair
Swansea 2
Cardinal Newman 4

We let this one go...leading 2-1 with 15 minutes to go.
Love the way my ladies competed. However, congrats and good luck CN down the stretch.

@Andrew Jackson

AJ 4
Lewisville 0

Goals: Leah Kennington 3 , Savannah Catoe 1
Assit : Leah Kennington 1
@ Gilbert

Hammond - 1
Gilbert - 0
Boiling Springs Dorman, at Dorman tied 1-1 after two 5 min overtimes...

stopped due to storm, PKs at 6:00 Wed.
At Beaufort

Beaufort 3
Fort Dorchester 0

Goals:
17:00 Jyl Damude(Claire Martin)
45:00 Jyl Damude(Austen Stoddard)
54:00 Alex Zapp
@Northwestern

Northwestern 3
Clover 1

NW Goals: Helena Moore, Whitney Hunt, Lauren Watts

Asst: Whitney Hunt x2
@ Wodruff
4/16
WOODRUFF 1
SSC 0
@ Rock Hill High
Rock Hill 10; Gaffney 0
Allison Blackwelder 2
Molly Rainey 2
Izzy Honig
Sarah Hayslett
Same Petit
Helen Revell
Kelly Hernandez
Taylor Williams

Great senior night, both our seniors netted 2 goals.
Felicitaciones CANTONA.
4/17 @ Chester

Chester 0
Fort Mill 10

FM Goals:
Graydon Nall (2)
Jessica Tooley
Bailey Rich
Madison Blaschke
Heather Blaschke
Jenna Koster
Bagley Knox
Libby Dewey
Melissa Chaptini
Quote:

@Andrew Jackson

AJ 4
Lewisville 0

Goals: Leah Kennington 3 , Savannah Catoe 1
Assit : Savannah Catoe 1 , Bree Morgan 1
April 16 @ Hartsville

Camden 3 v Hartsville 0

Kayla Wallce 2 goals
Maggie Wehunt 1 goal

Camden Region 6-3A Champions!
I noticed that Chelsea Drennan hasn't been on the scoresheet in the last handful of TL Hanna games that Hobo has posted stats for. Is she injured? Did I miss something? Or is she purposefully NOT trying to score against weaker teams?
4/17

Easley 2
Westside 1

Record: Westside 2-10 / 1-8 Region I-AAAA
Quote:

Boiling Springs Dorman, at Dorman tied 1-1 after two 5 min overtimes...

stopped due to storm, PKs at 6:00 Wed.

After ten swings, Boiling Springs wins, missing one, Dorman missing two.
@ CCES

Christ Church 4
JL Mann 1
Quote:

I noticed that Chelsea Drennan hasn't been on the scoresheet in the last handful of TL Hanna games that Hobo has posted stats for. Is she injured? Did I miss something? Or is she purposefully NOT trying to score against weaker teams?

She has been moved to goalie. Doing pretty good to. No goals scored.

No seriously she had a sprain. She is back running on it and should be back in a couple of days. And Tatiana(our real goalie) is doing great!
4/18 @ Wando

Wando - 3
Bishop England - 0
Quote:

@ CCES

Christ Church 4
JL Mann 1

Whatever, where are you? We need to hear you cry in your beer.
Seems I was in the dark. Have to eat crow. Five starters out for last two weeks with no sign of any returning except one. I guess you did look good.
Quote:

No seriously she had a sprain. She is back running on it and should be back in a couple of days. And Tatiana(our real goalie) is doing great!

That's what I get when I type in "goalie" into google.

Please stop using that word and look like a soccer intellectual. It's goalkeeper.

Quote:

Seems I was in the dark. Have to eat crow. Five starters out for last two weeks with no sign of any returning except one. I guess you did look good.

Plop, plop, beers and tears, thanks for making my point. You could not say anything without an excuse.

To educate you - missing starters happens to everyone. Our first match versus Mauldin we had 5 starters out (1 ankle, 2 discipline, 1 card (total bull),1 at a church function) for one reason or another before the whistle... during the match we had a blown ACL and other stuff, a concussion and a disclocated knee cap. All of that mess has been pretty hard on our season. You were the benefactor of most of that our first match.

Oh, we had the fastest player in the state as a forward, she quit, after your match. And yea we are better off.
I'm making excuses; not Mann. They still going at it. But no team can compete without there starters. No depth in high school. You are not better off without her. Shame. Fastest girl ever. Ask hillcrest what they would do without Devita. Or Hanna without Drennan. Coaches and players still love to compete and will not make excuses. Fans are in charge of that.Its just hard to win with JV players. But why am I arguing with you. Its like listening to a Duke football fan. Whats the point.
@ Academic Magnet

AMHS 5
Berkeley High 0
Quote:

I'm making excuses; not Mann. They still going at it. But no team can compete without there starters. No depth in high school. You are not better off without her. Shame. Fastest girl ever. Ask hillcrest what they would do without Devita. Or Hanna without Drennan. Coaches and players still love to compete and will not make excuses. Fans are in charge of that.Its just hard to win with JV players. But why am I arguing with you. Its like listening to a Duke football fan. Whats the point.

Whaaaattttevvver... AND YES YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES. (my whole point) We agree on one thing. WE beat you/MANN WITHOUT the speedster. Go figure.
Brookland Cayce - 4

AC Flora - 0
@ Hammond

Hammond - 1
Cardinal Newman - 0
Airport 4
Dreher 1
4/19 @ York

York 0
Fort Mill 8

43:00 FM - Bailey Rich (Cassidy Parker)
54:00 FM - Julia Van Buskirk
62:00 FM - Megan Polito
66:00 FM - Polito
70:00 FM - Libby Dewey
72:00 FM - Dewey (Polito)
78:00 FM - Jessica Tooley (Parker)
79:00 FM - Heather Blaschke

Shots: FM 21, York 3
Corners: FM 9, York 1
Saves: FM 3 (Melissa Chaptini), York 9 (Gabbie Garrison)

4-19 @Andrew Jackson

Ridgeview 3
AJ 1
It is what it is.You don't get it. Yes. You won. Great. Maybe you can get to five wins this year. I was just curious as to why our quality of play was down over the last two weeks and now I know. The outcomes may still have been the same at full strength but I was just curious.
@ Camden

Camden 8 v Marlboro County 0
Quote:

It is what it is.You don't get it. Yes. You won. Great. Maybe you can get to five wins this year. I was just curious as to why our quality of play was down over the last two weeks and now I know. The outcomes may still have been the same at full strength but I was just curious.

Whatever, have a little compassion for "It is". I mean really, BS is a a whopping 2-7. Yes, they may get to 5 wins.
Wow...
Quote:

Quote:

Whatever, have a little compassion for "It is". I mean really, BS is a a whopping 2-7. Yes, they may get to 5 wins.
Wow...

Just looked at BS remaining games. To win 5 may be tough.
Whatever!!!!
Okay, whatever. You win... all mighty oz has spoken

Quote:

Okay, whatever. You win... all mighty oz has spoken

"Almighty OZ"? Is that a compliment?
4/19 @ Berea

Greenville 6
Berea 0

Played under following restrictions:
1) Every team-member needs to touch the ball before you are allowed to try scoring.
2) Nobody is allowed to score more than one goal.
3) Every time the opponent wins the ball, you have to play it all the way back to our goalkeeper and start the attack from scratch.

Throw in a few of the regular substitute players and all of a sudden, we are not such a great team anymore... Could not even afford to go to three-touch-restrictions. As a result we are having practice today

On the plus side, I overheard the other team saying after the game "That wasn't so bad today."
4/20

Wren 10
Westside 0
4/20

South Aiken 1
Lexington 1

Lexington wins 5-4 in pks.
@Northwestern

Northwestern 5
Rock Hill 0

Goals: Whitney Hunt x3 Helena Moore, Lauren Watts

Asst: Helena Moore x3 Lauren Watts,
At Ashley Ridge

Beaufort 2
Ashley Ridge 0

Goals:
21:00 Molly Murphy(Ashley Shoemaker)
56:00 Molly Murphy
@ Lancaster

Lancaster - 0
Clover - 4

Goals by: Marian Marr, Samantha Prytulak (2), Samantha Pantuosco
What are the 4A standings in Region 4?
Hurst,

Region IV per Eurosportscoreboard is:

Spring Valley 8 1
Irmo High School 8 2
Dutch Fork High School 7 2
Blythewood High School 5 4
Ridge View High School) 3 6
Richland Northeast High School 2 8
Lugoff-Elgin High School 0 10
At The Reservation.

Riverside 6 Hillcrest 2
@ CCES

Christ Church 2
Southside Christian 0
4/20
West Florence 5-Carolina Forest 4
Region Championship
West Florence won with less than 10 seconds left in the second overtime.
© SC Soccer