SC Soccer
Posted By: Hobo The Clash & North South rosters - 05/13/12 02:19 PM
Congrats to all the players selected. But how does a team like TL Hanna who have 4 starting seniors not get a player on either of the rosters? All the teams we have beat in the playoffs and the team that came in 2nd in or region all placed players on one or both of the rosters. And this is NOT meant to take away from any of the players who made the roster.
Posted By: soccer10 Re: The Clash & North South rosters - 05/13/12 02:32 PM
Were any nominated for the Clash of the Carolinas? That happened to us when I palyed. Our coach didn't nominate anyone. I'm still mad about it.
Posted By: Loves to Play Re: The Clash & North South rosters - 05/13/12 02:34 PM
I don't see any TL Hanna girls on the original list of nominees..maybe check with their coach? I see them on the All-State nominee list but not on the All-Star nominee list.
Posted By: CJ Re: The Clash & North South rosters - 05/15/12 01:29 AM
If you look at the thread of nominees you will see there were issues with the submission process. Coach Davis did nominate her seniors but it did not show up on the list published online. Seems a shame none made it considering Hanna's defense is almost all seniors and they have been VERY stingy.

Quote:

I don't see any TL Hanna girls on the original list of nominees..maybe check with their coach? I see them on the All-State nominee list but not on the All-Star nominee list.

© SC Soccer