SC Soccer
Posted By: IH8KATZ AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 12:18 AM
How does a coach with an "A License" not make the playoffs with a team that is geographically and demographically blessed yet a team up the road makes it with blue collar hard work and determination? The other rival is #1 in the state! The Fluff is over! Long live Hwy. 1!
Posted By: GBrannan Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 01:15 PM
I think you answered your own question - hard work and determination. They always beat skill when skill doesn't work hard.
Posted By: Cav Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 02:46 PM
Or your in a very difficult region, and have a string of bad injuries at in opportune times. Wait until you see the teams that don't make it next year with some of those regions.
Fact is, an A license, is all well and good, but you've got to have the players, and have them on the field.
Posted By: Cav Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 02:47 PM
Or you're a very difficult region, and have a string of bad injuries at in opportune times. Wait until you see the teams that don't make it next year with some of those regions.
Fact is, an A license, is all well and good, but you've got to have the players, and have them on the field.
Posted By: TugJobber Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 03:05 PM
Originally Posted By: IH8KATZ
How does a coach with an "A License" not make the playoffs with a team that is geographically and demographically blessed yet a team up the road makes it with blue collar hard work and determination? The other rival is #1 in the state! The Fluff is over! Long live Hwy. 1!

Yikes.

Must be pretty exciting times for White Knoll. I had an emissary snap some pictures of the White Knoll area after the celebrations died down over the weekend.

Posted By: wakaflockamyers Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/02/16 03:14 PM
I'll answer this question. Not enough potential FAWG of the Spring candidates on the roster.
Posted By: dhunter Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/03/16 12:06 PM
Can anyone explain how Spring Valley plays in Upper State but played Lower State for the first round?

Then explain why AAAA II has five teams in first round in Upper State.

Anyone?
Posted By: Coach Sawicz Re: AAAA Playoffs? - 05/04/16 05:03 PM
In AAAA there's 29 teams in the upper state and 23 teams in the lower state.
© SC Soccer