SC Soccer
Posted By: Cola Fan Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/27/03 05:44 AM
What in the world happened in this game? Chapin's decent, but to rout Dreher like this, what gives?
Posted By: LF Re: Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/26/03 08:02 PM
I hate to say it, but it appears that Coach K. is working his "magic" on the Dreher team like he did for years in Lexington. Good luck Dreher, you'll need it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/27/03 02:59 AM
Hey we can't win everything...... and LHS we r the 3A STATE CHAMPIONS for anyone to win the championship they will have to come through us....TO THE DREHER GIRLS TEAM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DONT GIVE UP AND I AM BEHIND U ALL THE WAY AND BRING ANOTHER 3A CHAMPIONSHIP TO GO ALONG WITH OUrGIRLS 3A BASKETBALLS CHAMPIONSHIP.....BLUE DEVILS ALL THE WAYS!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Eek!]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/27/03 03:51 AM
this is why the games are played. just because a team is better on paper doesn't mean that will play out on the field. this is a great example how you never know what can happen in a game. congrats chapin. the true test of dreher will be if they can win their next match.
Posted By: dhunter Re: Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/28/03 07:34 PM
Actually, Dreher dominated first half. The go ahead points were scored off mental errors by the keeper; she came out of the box a little prematurely and got caught without support or the use of her hands, twice in a row. Alex is still a fine keeper, those things happen to the best. Chapin got away with a lot of grabbing of jersey's, etc. and Dreher girls got a little frustrated at the end and got a couple of yellow cards. Don't know the coach, but I don't think you can fault him for this loss. Dreher girls will be back, I'm sure. [Cool]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Chapin Beats Dreher???? - 03/31/03 01:59 AM
thanks for your support DHUNTER [Smile]
© SC Soccer