SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/05/03 03:15 AM
Barnwell beat Hanahan tonight in a great game. We tied 4-4 at the end, went into overtime and tied again (no one scored), then went into shooting Pk's and we won by one. Great sportsmanship Barnwell and awesome job tonight! [Big Grin] And Edisto girls-Hey!! Good luck at any games you guys might have! You're improving so much ya'll!!! Great job!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/05/03 04:05 AM
good job barnwell
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/12/03 04:10 AM
this was definately the best game i have seen all year (out of the girls and the boys). soccer doesn't get better than this unless they give out free food in the stands. good job ladies!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/11/03 08:36 PM
Thanks DJ..i agree. This was MOST DEFINATELY the best game Barnwell has played all year long..but that is a good compliment that you think its the best overall. Way to go my girls!!! [Big Grin] Gah...that game rocked!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/13/03 05:06 AM
Hey, I just now read this post. [Razz] Thanks DJ17Magics, all of our girls really worked out butts off, lol. [Smile] Who are you anyway? LOL. Free food in the stands? I wish!!! [Big Grin] Kat-Yeah, that game DID rock. Great job on all your saves!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Barnwell vs Hanahan - 04/15/03 03:47 AM
Hey thanks for that!! And good luck in tha rest of your season!! Ohh yea Im from Edisto!! [Wink] !! Thanks for supporting us E~gurls!!
© SC Soccer