SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Aiken Girls - 04/13/03 10:05 PM
How come the girls in AIken are the only girls in the state that look like girls that play soccer....the rest look like men
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/14/03 01:08 AM
You must got to see the GERMAN U13 OPD GIRLS TEAM play this Saturday with our SC OPD teams. [Big Grin]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/14/03 04:37 AM
What makes you think that the girls in AIKEN are the only ones that look like girls and the rest of us are men?? I would have you to know that there are a lot of schools that have very attractive girls(so the guys at my school think). I still dont see why you would say such a thing and a rude thing at that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/14/03 01:49 PM
dude i was at the aiken vs lexington girls game there are a few hot ones but the rest look like they got the crap beat of them by the ugly stick. but most schools are like that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/15/03 01:35 AM
Yipee, I think that it is ridiculous that you even posted that.
Posted By: LF Re: Aiken Girls - 04/15/03 12:47 PM
Yipdee85 is just some wanna-be soccer player who gets his jollies off of bad mouthing everyone on the message board. Just ignore anything he ever says. He has nothing of value to add ever.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/15/03 01:29 PM
[Mad]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/15/03 08:00 PM
im a wanna be , who has balled all over your twice this year
Posted By: LF Re: Aiken Girls - 04/15/03 08:25 PM
I don't think it was you. You don't even play do you?? I asked you what great team you played for before but you never answered. I know you support the Aiken teams, but since you never answered my question, I just have to assume you are just like the little stat boy from Aiken, and don't play the game, but spend all your time talking trash about everyone else on the message board.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/16/03 03:04 AM
think what you want, aiken girls 5 lex 2, another aiken domination over lexington, and trust me i play...you have prolly herd about me
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/16/03 03:09 AM
yea lexington played TERRIBLE that was sad, but we still won region and aiken didnt just wish the boys wouldve come to play when they played aiken but thats life oh well good luck
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/16/03 07:05 PM
Aiken girls were soooooo ugly! One was stubby and fat, another looked like a hippo, and there was this one girl that looked like her fat ass was being eaten by her too small shorts! Don't even try and say that the Lexington girls were ugly b/c almost every girl on the team (with the exception of some) are way better looking than Aiken's boys team ( i mean girls team )!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/17/03 07:57 PM
haha, exactly, aiken's not even close to cute, now my team on the other hand...yeah we're hot!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/21/03 10:55 PM
yeah i agree the aiken girls arent cute, and there are all *****es, **** em all, south aiken will kill them tonight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/28/03 01:12 AM
number 17 on aiken has a giant butt...someone needs to hit that
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/28/03 02:23 AM
ha. ironic that aiken girls are very atrractive but according to another post (on the boys message board)aiken boys are 'inbred'.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Aiken Girls - 04/30/03 10:13 PM
YIPDEE85 you go from talk'n nice about Aiken to just straight up HATE'N. You need to just keep your mouth closed. And for the rest of you who added ur rude comments about Aiken,their girls didn't say crap about you so there was no need to say that.Get over yourselves, it doesn't matter how you look when your are on the field when it comes down to it all that counts is who gets the W!!!! And by the way Yip Aiken beat SA
© SC Soccer