SC Soccer
That thing was 5 or more pages long; where did it go?

Any way to get a copy?
Wow. Censorship at its finest!
Is something missing? Only three people have the ability to delete an entire thread and none of us are familiar with these posts. Please enlighten!
Yep. It's gone alright. Case of the Purloined Posts...

lpaf
R1C took it down. He didn't like the direction it was heading: Sympathy For The Devil and Strawberry (lpaf's fault!).

Chico.....start it up again.
I was wondering the same thing..

I tried to post:

RONALD REGAN'S Stairway to Star Wars and RONALD REGAN Cookie Dough

..but the thread was gone [Frown]
Like Nobel and dynamite, I just couldn't stand to see what it had become...
Kyle,

The thread was "best player in SC" and it had at least 6 pages worth of replies. It was here yesterday and gone today.

Later
See above post...
R!C --

So you blew up the thread just because it had gotten off track? Dr. Frankenstein would never have done that to his ill fated monster. I mean, hijacking threads is a longstanding and revered tradition on this board. Scary.

lpaf
Very bad R1C.
I stand defiant.
Poor monster, consumed by the torches of the villagers because his creator gave up on him...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where the heck is the "best player in SC" thread? - 04/29/05 06:46 PM
Reality and logic must have taken over
If only I had started this thread too...
R!C --

It gets lonely here in soccer computer land on Friday afternoons late. All our friends are out having real lives...

lpaf
I just did a small bit of experimentation; it turns out that the person who created the thread can delete it. Hurst66 -- did you delete it? If so, you wouldn't have any copies of it lying around, would you?
Chico, your blindness is driving me crazy! Why do you refuse to read??? Have not all the clues been presented to you in this passage? I tell you, not even Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford) had it so well as to when his father (Sean Connery) assisted him on his last adventure!

I deleted the message! It was me and I'm proud of it! ME ME ME ME!!! I did have a copy of it, however I have just now swallowed the last scrap. If you want it, come and get it...(BURP!)
R!C - You're nuts, but fun to read. Good luck next week!!
I actually have the thread hidden in my own personal "lock box"..
R1C: To delete the message you would have had to be some combination of [a] the creator of the thread, [b] an administrator, or [c] a deity [lowercase, not uppercase].

I don't believe that [a] nor [b] is the case. Here's the test for [c] regarding the omnipotency qualification of the job: can you create a team so bad that you can't make it win [or conversely, can you create a team so good that you can't make it lose?]

More seriously, best of luck against York. Although if you are a deity, then of course you don't need it.

Om...
The answer is d) all of the above, right?
© SC Soccer