SC Soccer
Please e-mail these to kyle@scsoccer.com to ensure they are posted in an accurate manner on the Scoreboard.
Dorman 1 Byrnes 0 (scored in 2nd OT)

Riverside 8 Union 0
South Pointe 0
Fort Mill 9

Goals: Hali Singleton (2), Taylor Parker (2), Courtney Martin, Ashleigh Sheets, Becca Tooley, and Marley McDonough

Assists: Kayla Hirsch (2), Sarah Bird, Kirsten Whitman, Parker, and Tooley
Daniel 4
Walhalla 2
Hard fought game, tied at 2 until 6 minutes left in the game. Winning goal scored by Becker on a beautiful cross-goal shot. Insurance goal scored by Adair on a PK.

Goals:
Daniel - Bryan, Adair(2), Becker
Walhalla - Walker(?), Doby
South Aiken 3
North Augusta 0

Very, very intense game and well called by officials (Hank may have something to say about it). Very skilled team are the Yellow Jackets, but the Lady T-Breds had a night where their few chances found the net. Playing a home match with so many parents cheering as well as a healthy student body aided in the victory. Hank Deer is one of the good guys and you'll enjoy meeting him as I did. Get well soon.
Nation Ford 3
Lancaster 1
Spartanburg 1
Christ Church 0
Northwestern 5
Rock Hill 1

Goals: Ashley Young (3) Korrin Kelly (1) Kristin Page (1)
Yes, it is a conflict of interest with my wife commuting to NW every day and playing for Cantona.
Playing is not the only thing she's doing
Oh now that was just mean!!!
I do have to admit, she's a great player.
I hate you.
(Does SLED know about this?? )
Just submitted the SCHSL transer paperwork. No more!
Chuckle...
CC 0
Woodruff 0

CC wins in PKs
Christ Church 1
Woodruff 0

CCES in pks 4-2
Wow DW Butler (NC) at Fort Mill. Now I see why Eastside had their hands full at the Fort Mill Invitational against the Lady Bulldogs. Strong, fast, skilled and VERY physical. Ashleigh Sheets fed Hali Singleton at 5:00 for an early Lady Jacket lead. Butler built steady pressure through the remainder of the half, but FM clung to their lead. The first 10 minutes of the second half were all Butler, and they tied it up at 50:00, after 5 unanswered shots. FM hung tough though, and were able to play them even through the waning moments. As the seconds ticked down on the 80th minute, Sheets fed Taylor Parker a through ball into the box and Parker charged the keeper for the winning score. Whew!

Did I mention they were physical?
#9 South Aiken 3
#10 Barnwell 0

It wasn't until the last half of the 2nd did SA punch one through. The game look destined to pk's as Barnwell were hanging tough on defense. I know they have at least three starters out, but Michael Allen has done well finding talent to plug the holes. Kudos to the Warhorses for taking on tough schedule to have them playoff ready.
Riverside 3, Blue Ridge 0. Great game. BR pulled Marissa Sumwalt and Erin Raffaldt back into the D and it worked well.
Anyone know--- LAST WEEK 3/20?

Flora v Chester?

Just realized I hadn't seen it posted yet..... I'm a bit slow this week.... spring break and all!!!

Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

tk
Northwestern 5
Lancaster 0

Goals: Ashley Young (2) Korrin Kelly (2) Kristin Page (1)
Dorman 2
Spartanburg 1
Dorman 4-3 in pk's
Woodruff 7
Chapman 0
Not a fair match up. I know they are both AA schools but if any one knows the competition played before AA stuff started, Woodruff will and does play anyone. Best of luck in your end of season RUN.
Then what happened against Christ Church? Bad day??
What might that mean for AA/A upperstate? Christ Church lost to Walhalla 1-0.
They just don"t just give you the AA upper state championship.Thats why you play the game.CC played a great defencive game.Just lost 1-0 to spartanburg the nite before.
Bishop England 3
St Stephen, NC 0
IMO

Woodruff had an off night against CC, AND CC is a solid team.

A loss in PKs, in my mind, shows the teams are even.

Luckily, WHS and CC will play again. . .and there are playoffs to resolve all this. . .
Nation Ford 5
South Pointe 0

Carson Trull notches her first ever HS goal!!!
Barnwell 3
Hanahan 0

Hanahan and Coach Mouser are a class act. Great group of girls.
North Augusta Varsity Girls - 2
Aiken - 0

JV
NA - 2
AHS - 1
Byrnes 4
Christ Church 0

Halftime: 1-0
Varsity Girls

Wade Hampton 2

Barnwell 1

Typical, Fiery Rivalry Game!! Questionable Officiating