SC Soccer
Posted By: sweet feet Scoring - 04/15/08 03:59 PM
What team has the most offensive weapons?
Posted By: Mavs Soccer Dad Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 04:06 PM
According to R O H it’s Riverside hands down.
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 04:08 PM
I don't think we'll find a team that's better. Maybe as good, but not anymore loaded than the Red and Blue.
Posted By: cat's cradle Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 04:13 PM
If you read scsoccer.com discussions you know that several teams have highly "offensive" coaches—not sure if they are weapons. . .
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 04:19 PM
Met your stockier, more tanned better half this weekend. Nice fella.

I don't know about "offensive", but Keith Morris and Cesar Robles are great coaches with offensive minds that just ooze with North/South potential
Posted By: ROH, off into the sunset Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 04:38 PM
Riverside - Hagler has lightning speed, Fagan is fast and allaround tough, Jacobs would be my first pick in any game. Humble, quiet, 1 of the top 10 in her class academically (bet you didn't know that; I scout, baby!). Sarach Jacobs could score 100 goals, but watch her against the weaker teams and she only has assists. I love my players, but I respect that young lady. Oh, yeah, they have about twenty other future collegians. They don't run the score up, but they can flat play.
Posted By: sweet feet Re: Scoring - 04/15/08 06:01 PM
ROH:
On any given day, who on RHS is the biggest scoring threat and Hardest to mark etc.? One player only.
Posted By: ROH, off into the sunset Re: Scoring - 04/16/08 12:01 AM
Ask three coaches, get three answers. Can't pick one.
Posted By: SCISA sports fan Re: Scoring - 04/16/08 05:25 PM
I agree with this whole heartedly.

After seeing them in person this weekend, the left wing (don't know all their names) is the kid that is hardest to mark defensively because of her speed.

That kid can flat out fly and she crosses the ball very well on the move.

I would have told you before this weekend that Hilton Head Prep had the fastest defensive backfield in the state, but they had a hard time keeping her in check. They made three mistakes on her and three goals were scored.
Posted By: ROH, off into the sunset Re: Scoring - 04/16/08 05:28 PM
That would be Miss Hagler.
© SC Soccer