SC Soccer
Posted By: CJ Sparkle City versus Greenville County Showdown - 04/16/08 03:05 AM
Spartanburg vs. J.L. Mann and Mauldin vs. Dorman tomorrow night. Any predictions? I would pay good money to see both of these matches.
Mann just took Eastside, so I am going with Mann. Mauldin, other than just playing a war yesterday.....Going with a tie. If Mauldin wins, I will join their fan club. Promise.
Quote:

Mann just took Riverside so I am going with Mann. Mauldin made me look like a fool so I am going with a tie v. Dorman. If Mauldin wins, I will apply to be the Pres. of the Mav Fan Club.

I thought Mann took Eastside???
It says Eastside, doesn't it?

Hint: You can go back and "edit" (put another gallon in the tank with 4 laps left) in soccer. Thank goodness.
It did say Riverside the first time, I admit.
So it did...so it did.
I'll take Mann 2-0 and Mauldin 1-0, maybe PK's again.
Don't bet against Mav soccer this week.

PRESIDENT OF THE MAV SOCCER FAN CLUB (Go Kelsey L. !)
Mauldin's goalie did an amazing job stopping Riverside. It's hard to believe that they have another goalie in the wings that's supposed to be just as good. Mann and Spartanburg will have a very physical game. Both go after a player when the ball has moved on. It might depend on who stays healthy in order to take the win. I'm sure both games will be hard fought to the end.
I am going to swim up river as always, Spartanburg and Dorman win... Spartanburg is scary good when healthy, they are peaking at the right time.
© SC Soccer