SC Soccer
Posted By: Anton Horner Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/27/08 02:15 AM
Anyone know what happened with the N Western player that had a head injury at the game? I saw that she was ill in a car after the game. Hope she went to the hospital to be checked out.
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/27/08 12:14 PM
I'm sure Cantona will update when he gets a chance, but I heard she suffered a concussion.
Posted By: Cesar Robles Re: Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/28/08 03:00 PM
Player injured was freshman Stephanie Bayag. She suffered a mild concussion, strained back and neck. She was released that night and is recovering. If all goes well she should be ready for first round of play-offs.
Posted By: realmccoy Re: Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/28/08 03:01 PM
Excellent!
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/28/08 05:23 PM
Agreed!!!

Friday night was a rough night for injuries. We had a NW varsity girl with a concusssion, a Nation Ford JV boy go out with a concussion, a York varsity girl out with a badly broken leg.....and Hurst tells me a FM JV girl broke her leg on Saturday.

What the heck?
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Clover/ N Western injured player - 04/28/08 06:00 PM
Fort Mill freshman Natalie Perrott, the second-leading scorer on the girls JV soccer team (and a member of the FM varsity girls basketball team), broke her femur in a match at the Irmo JV Tournament on Saturday.
© SC Soccer