SC Soccer
Also e-mail SCSoccer.com so the S.C. High School Soccer Scoreboard can be updated accordingly. Thanks!
At Porter Gaud:

JV Girls-- PG 2-0 Berkeley

JV Boys-- Berkeley 3-1 PG
WF 8 Conway 0.
WF controlled the match completely from start to finish. WF started pulling their starters 15 minutes into the first half, went into half 5-0.
JV Girls at Beaufort

Beaufort-0 Bluffon 0
Girls JV
Swansea 2
Gilbert 0
Quote:

WF 8 Conway 0.
WF controlled the match completely from start to finish. WF started pulling their starters 15 minutes into the first half, went into half 5-0.

Boys or Girls???
JV Girls

Christ Church 10
Southside Christian 0
Just got the text:

5 Gold Hill Middle
0 Clover Middle

4-0 in about first 10-15 min 5-0 at half, coach instituted big rotations of players and a header scoring only policy. Hopefully the girls had fun but remained respectful.
Westside JV Girls 3
Greenwood JV Girls 0

First time Westside JV has defeated Greenwood and Wren JV girls in the same season.
Airport B team girls 0
BC JV girls 3
Ashley Ridge JV boys 2
Charleston School of Math and Science 0

At CSMS
JV Boys 3-23

Ft. Dorchester-2
@ Stratford-1
Catching up for Dreher B Team..... 3/12 vs Cardinal Newman JV score was 1-0. after Pks which was won by Cardinal Newman 5-3 on PKs.
JV Girls:
Stratford 2
Fort Dorchester 0
JV Girls
Hanna 3 Easley 0

JV Boys
Easley 4 Hanna 0
E.L. Wright Girls 3
Summit 1

Summit Boys 1
E.L. Wright 0
Boys B-Team Score:

White Knoll 2:0 Brookland-Cayce
Dutch Fork JV vs White Knoll JV 3/23
@Dutch Fork

Dutch Fork 0-0 White Knoll
Boys JV 3/24 @ MHS
Mauldin 2
Riverside 2
JV Boys
South Florence 4 Wilson 0
JV Girls
Stratford 2
Academic Magnet 0
JV Boys 3/24 @ Fort Mill
Fort Mill 2 Northwestern 0
JV Girls

White Knoll 2
Chapin 1
JV boys 3.24 @ Ashley Ridge
Bishop England 6
Ashley Ridge 0
JV girls 3-19 at Chapin
Airport 2 Chapin 3 in OT

JV girls 3-24 at Gilbert
Airport 1 Gilbert 0
From 3/24
Girls
6 Gold Hill Middle (9-0-0)
0 Spring Field Middle

Boys
1 Gold Hill
5 Spring Field
1st loss for GHMS boys, had to many players on the band trip to challenge a very good SFMS team!
Dent Girls 10
Longleaf Girls 0

Dent Boys 1
Longleaf Boys 0
Blythewood Middle Girls - 2
Kelly Mill Girls - 0

Blythewood Middle Boys - 3
Kelly Mill Boys - 0
Chief & Coach JB,

When does the middle school schedule end? I assume it ends earlier than the high school season.
Our district schedule was originally set to end April 21. We try to schedule non district games the following week and let the Irmo End of Season JV be our tournament. We could play games the following week like regular JV though but are only allowed 12 games.
Gold Hill's last game is 4/26 and I am not sure if the coach put them in the end of season yet. Since we added to the extra HS JV games, meaning one more bus trip out of town, I am not sure he planned on another long weekend in IRMO.
They need to be in the upper bracket, especially if this is their last season.
I officiated the Gold Hill Girls twice this week and I agree, they should play in the upper bracket of the Irmo JV tournament. GHMS is a very good team, well-coached, well-disciplined.
3/25/10

BOYS

Dent MS 3-1 Brookland-Cayce B
Columbia, SC

Brookland-Cayce JV 1-0 Dreher JV
The Cage @ Cayce, SC
Easley Girls 3 Laurens 0
White Knoll JV vs Aiken JV
@White Knoll 3/25

White Knoll 5-1 Aiken

at half White Knoll 5-1 Aiken
It looked like White Knoll was playing possession in the second half on us!
BC GIrls JV 3-25-10

BCGJV- 6
Dreher- 0
SA JV

3/23
SA BJV 3
Airport 2
Boys JV

3/23/10
White Knoll - 0
Dutch Fork - 0

3/25/10
White Knoll - 5
Aiken - 1
Quote:

I officiated the Gold Hill Girls twice this week and I agree, they should play in the upper bracket of the Irmo JV tournament. GHMS is a very good team, well-coached, well-disciplined.

Glad to hear you think so. I think the coaches have done a good job with teaching these girls to work as a team. The talent was there and almost half of the being club teammates gave nice building block, but the coaches took that and really pushed the team aspect integrating the club team with the school team to make them all better.
Thing I like most is seeing how unselfish they play with the ball. Drop/switch/pass is done constantly because they trust each other and do not care who the leading scorer is. Well at least that's what I see. (this would be where the legal disclaimer about being a biased parent would go)
At Stratford
Beaufort 1-Stratford 0

Beaufort wins in PK's 4-2

Much thanks to the Stratford coaches for allowing us to settle the tie with PK's. Classy group of young ladies on both the JV & varsity at Stratford. Good luck the rest of the year!
At West Ashley
Boys JV
WA 4
Berkeley 0
JV Girls

James Island - 7
Summerville - 0
JV Girls

DF 6 Ben Lippen 0
Boys JV at Lexington
Lexington 1, Irmo 1
Went straight to PKs, which Lexington won 4-3
Each team missed one PK wide (Lexington's hit post), and Lexington keeper Cody Cook stopped one.
JV Girls 3/26/10
Berkeley 0 West Ashley 0
JV Girls
Hanna 3 Wren 1

JV Boys
Wren 2 Hanna 1
Girls JV
Swansea 6
Dreher 0
Easley Girls 3 Seneca 4
3/23/10
Providence Athletic Club JV girls 6