SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous What I hear - 02/11/02 01:37 AM
Is it true that irmo really beat ac flora 9-0.. they must be better than I thought [Confused]
Posted By: Jack Rozier Re: What I hear - 02/11/02 02:15 AM
I don't know why your so suprised. A.C. Flora is good but a 9 to 0 loss isn't that suprising especially to Irmo.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/11/02 03:20 AM
Yeah, Irmo is pretty good, they should do really well this season.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/15/02 02:21 AM
irmo is good but they arent way above everyone else. we scrimmaged them on tuesday and only lost 2-0(dreher). ac flora must obviously not be as good as yall think they are if they lost 9-0.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/22/02 03:54 AM
the score should have been atleast 4-0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/22/02 06:18 PM
irmo is really good...but they only beat us (wk) 3-1...ne1 know how newberry and lugoff elgin are this year??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/22/02 09:21 PM
Irmo beat us (Dreher) 2-0 but the first goal was from a cheap pk after one of our players tripped and fell and hit someone after they had already played the ball. the second goal was just a little miscomunication. we were also playing w/ out one of our key midfielders. Irom definately has a lot of skill tho.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/23/02 02:34 AM
Dreher, Dreher, Dreher! Stop your whining please bc you aren't nearly as talented as Irmo. From what everyone says, they shouldve walked over you but missed like 5 breakaways. Please don't think of yourselves to even be in their "league". They beat us soundly, and we were surprised by how good they actually were. I saw you guys play and there is no doubt in my mind that Irmo is 7 goals better than you. I dont think they are 5 goals better than us, and we'll prove that in the season. [Mad]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 02/28/02 01:52 AM
rv #1 u dont even know what ur talking bout. they did not have 5 breakaways against us. they had like 2 and thats just they only scored twice cause we have a very strong d and a good gk. irmo is good but they still didnt trample us. our d controlled them for the most part. the ball was in the m-field most of the game. i hope we play yall in the post season tourney and well see whos doing the talking then.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 03/05/02 12:44 PM
Newberry doesnt have a jv team this year thats what i heard. There varsity isnt that good we should have beat them because we are really good this year(Airport)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 03/05/02 11:54 PM
Newberry won the game w/ a challenge. It dont matter if Newberry dont have a JV team the point is that Newberry beat airport from the bad calls from the refs. The score should have been higher but according to the refs Newberry got bad calls. Airport dont be mad if Newberry beat yall the refs were on your side anyway. Newberry beat Airport (3-2) BC your next.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 03/06/02 04:29 AM
Too bad B-C is going to kill yall, and I think its real funny that yall think yall will actually win.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 03/06/02 11:35 PM
bc is gonna kill who?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What I hear - 03/07/02 02:35 AM
They may not kill Newberry but they will beat them.
© SC Soccer