SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous the top teams to beat?? - 02/19/02 05:05 AM
who do yall think the top teams will be to beat, irmo, sv, bc, df, or rv, etc.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/19/02 12:28 AM
Irmo is going to be the top team to beat this year in JV. after beating RV 5-0 and DF 6-0, i definitely think that irmo has proven themselves to be the team to beat so early in the season.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/19/02 12:38 AM
IRMO DEFINITELY!!!! They had a ton of skill and a ton of talent! They are young and b.a., congrats on winning the tourny last weekend. you deserved it!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/19/02 12:42 AM
Yea, good job Irmo, but they had this kid in the back and i think he had dreads, but they looked like terds! He was awesome, but i think he got hurt. actually, they were more like rusted worms. [Confused]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/19/02 11:09 PM
dreher also has a good jv team they have been the only team to atleast keep it close to irmo
(2-0) and they should have beaten dutch fork. both of these games were w/ out a key midfielder. they should definately be one of the best 3a teams.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/22/02 03:52 AM
actually we only beat west florence 1-0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/22/02 07:33 PM
I believe that Blackville-Hilda will have a pretty tough JV team this year.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/23/02 03:57 AM
i think SV will have a pretty decent team this year. the coach will probably move some of the younger varsity players down for the big games. dont be surprised if SV wins some big games.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/23/02 04:59 PM
Stryker69, I am just curious but where do youplay highschool ball at, like what highschool you go to?
Posted By: mbcsoccer4 Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/26/02 03:27 AM
uh lakewood might be pretty good this year, they have a couple of kids that are really good but the rest of the team sucks pretty horribly
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 02/27/02 10:11 PM
i think that bc jv will be a good team to beat. they did great in the tournament and looked really good on the field.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/02/02 09:51 PM
Myrtle Beach, despite recent set backs, is still holding strong and will be the team to beat this year. So I guess we will see who really is the best at your little tournament huh Irmo? Keep enjoying your victories. They won't last too long.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/04/02 12:39 PM
I know that Airport can beat B.C.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/05/02 01:52 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Matt929855:
Myrtle Beach, despite recent set backs, is still holding strong and will be the team to beat this year. So I guess we will see who really is the best at your little tournament huh Irmo? Keep enjoying your victories. They won't last too long.

Yea we should enjoy our victories b/c they will continue along through the whole year.. IF yall make it to the finals we will see whos talking all the smack after!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/05/02 01:56 AM
keep, smiling.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/05/02 03:57 AM
AirportSoccer13 - as seen by the varsity triumph over the Bearcats, a team on any given day ... But on the field it was BCJV 3, AHSJV 2.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/07/02 04:07 AM
we beat yall 4-1 so how you expect to beat irmo ....irmo beat us 3-1 last year
Posted By: Kevin Heise Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/07/02 01:55 PM
Brookland-Cayce JV 5, Cardinal Newman JV 0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/08/02 01:32 AM
Dreher JV 2 vs Chapin JV 1
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/09/02 02:27 PM
Brookyln-Cayce JV 5 AHS JV 0
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 03/09/02 07:29 PM
I dont know but i think that Greer has a good JV team they are 4-0 as of right now
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 04/14/02 10:29 PM
Wando is the team to beat they are going to win Irmo next weekend mrytle beach, irmo, or anyone else is horrrible compared to the warriors

David Newton
Posted By: Anonymous Re: the top teams to beat?? - 04/21/02 03:21 AM
Irmo beat wando 1-0 in the Irmo tourney
© SC Soccer