SC Soccer
Thanks!
3/12/07
BOYS
Batesburg-Leesville JV 4-3 Brookland-Cayce B-Team
@ The Cage (BCHS)
Girls- AC Flora 1 Blythewood 0 Regulation-goal was on a PK. At Flora.
3/12 Boys

Pendleton JV 1 (pk's, 1-0)
Westside JV 0

Anthony Eubanks (freshman) with the shutout in net including 3 saves in pk's, Donnie Brookshire (7th) with the only succesfull pk. Coach Spinelli's first win as head coach.
GIRLS
West Florence-7
Trinity-2
@ Andrews
Andrews 2
Conway 1
3/12

Airport 0
Ridgeview 0
3/13--BOYS
Blythewood 2 - 2 A.C. Flora

Good game by both teams!
Girls JV

Wren 2
Hanna 0

Wren made more of their opportunities, pure and simple. Fun match in general. Lots of good hard play, but good sportsmanship in the end.
3/13 JV Boys
Rock Hill 3
South Pointe 1
OE, I'm sure that was a fun match. A lot of those girls play on the same club team and are good friends.
3/13 JV girls

Fort Mill 8
Lancaster 1
Darlington JV - 3
Marlboro Cty JV - 0
Can someone please explain the rules regarding overtime and penalty kicks for JV. Obviously, there is a rule that JV games do not have overtime? For the second game in a row AC Flora ends a game with a tie. No overtime No penalty kicks. There was at least 15 minutes left until the varsity game and both varsity teams had ample space in which to warmup. So what is the rule?
If I remember correctly, the most important rule is that JV games must end in time for the varsity matches to start on time. If there are adequate facilities for the varsity teams to warm up off the field, the refs can decide to let the JV game go into overtime or have PK's. Key words are the refs can decide. I've seen refs give the coaches a choice between OT with the possibility of still ending in a tie or going directly to PK's. I've also seen ref call for straight PK's with no OT. Then there is your case to two games ending in a tie.
3/14/07

JV Girls

Dreher - 2
Hammond - 1
3/14 JV Girls

Woodruff 8
Union 1
Tuesday 3/13
BOYS
Irmo 1
South Aiken 0
JV BOYS

Barnwell 4
Colleton o

JV GIRLS

Barnwell 5
Colleton 1
Girls JV
Swansea 3
Airport 2
JV Girls
Stratford 0
Wando 6
JV Girls

Daniel 7
Greenville 0
Girls JV

South Pointe 2 (OT)
Lancaster 1
Boys JV

Irmo 5
North Augusta 0
3/16 Boys JV
Rock Hill 10
Lancaster 0
Boys jv at summerville
wa 2 summerville 2
Girls JV 3/16/07
Hanna 8
Easley 1
Anybody know the JV boys score between Wando and Stratford?
3/17 @ Barnwell

Barnwell JV 3-1 Brookland-Cayce B-Team
© SC Soccer