SC Soccer
Congratulations to Conor Agnew-North Meck Academy for verbally committing to play soccer at N.C. State University. Great job Conor!
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 05/16/11 04:16 PM
Conor is a junior at Nation Ford HS in Fort Mill, SC. He also plays for the Palmetto United FC 93 Gold boys team in the fall.

Congratulations, well-earned.
Congratulations to Reid Grayson-CESA 93 Boys Premier and Nations Ford High School for verbally committing to play soccer for the United States Naval Academy in 2012.
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 07/22/11 05:18 PM
Congrats to Reido!!!! Two D1 boys out of NaFo in the same year!!
Congratulations to Alejandro Bedoya-CESA 93 Boys Premier and Mauldin High School for verbally committing to play soccer for Virginia Military Institute in 2012.
Congratulations to John Cajka-CESA 93 Boys Premier and JL Mann High School for verbally commiting to play soccer for Clemson University in 2012.
Posted By: AgentOrange Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/10/11 01:27 AM
Alex We are really proud of you.
Congratulations to Will Puckett-CESA 93 Boys Premier and Mauldin High School for verbally commiting to play soccer at Wofford College in 2012.
Posted By: AgentOrange Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/24/11 10:16 AM
Well Done Will Congrats!
Posted By: robstrickland Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/24/11 07:55 PM

Nico Rittmeyer SCU Battery UNC- Chapel Hill
Joe Amon SCU Battery UNC- Chapel Hill.
Posted By: Chantman Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/25/11 11:25 AM
Quote:

Nico Rittmeyer SCU Battery UNC- Chapel Hill
Joe Amon SCU Battery UNC- Chapel Hill.

WOW! That's awesome! Great news.
Posted By: Gun Smoke Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/25/11 02:40 PM
If 2 are going to UNC, it will be exciting to see where the rest land.
SC Soccer is growing!
Congratulations
Posted By: robstrickland Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/25/11 04:03 PM
Devin L'Amoreaux University Of South Carolina
Wesley EAds - University of South Carolina
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/26/11 01:51 PM
SC boys in 2012 are very strong......and I've felt for a long time that if the kids kept the hunger, this would be one of the top age groups in the state, ever.

SC United has 2 kids going to UNC and 2 kids going to USC and I have no doubt there will be more.

We have 3 kids from York County who will be going D1. 1 to Navy, 1 to NC State, and 1 tbd.

CESA has 2 kids going to Clemson, 1 to ODU, 1 to VMI, 1 to Wofford, and at least two more who will be at a major D1 program.

Pretty darned good for these kids. 14-16 boys playing mid to high level D1 soccer.
Congratulations to Cole Seiler-CESA 93 Boys Premier and Christ Church Episcopal School for verbally committing to play soccer for Georgetown University in 2012.
Posted By: Backscreen17 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/29/11 03:42 PM
Tremendous.
Posted By: greenacres Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 12:05 PM
How about the grls side? Who is going where?
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 03:18 PM
The Bright twins from NaFo.......one is going to USC Upstate and one to Eastern Kentucky.
Taylor Coleman-SCUMP going to Winthrop
Abby Frick-SCUMP and Irmo going to Winthrop
Posted By: Import Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 05:03 PM
Holy cow, the Winthrop men have signed a SC player!!!! Gov. Haley must have changed the funding policy.
Posted By: Soccer4fun Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 05:25 PM
Abby and Taylor are both girls
Posted By: Import Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 07:10 PM
soccer4fun,

Thanks for the clarification. Knew something had to be wrong.
Courtney Angotti-Smith- South Carolina
Taylor Darling- The Citadel
Erin Dooley- Lander
Emily Gossen- Georgia Southern

All from the 93 SCUMP Premier.
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 08/30/11 09:03 PM
Quote:

Courtney Angotti-Smith- South Carolina
Taylor Darling- The Citadel
Erin Dooley- Lander
Emily Gossen- Georgia Southern

All from the 93 SCUMP Premier.

Congrats to all of these ladies. It's been fun watching them play over the past few years.
Taylor Simmons- USC Aiken

From the 93 SCUMP Premier team
Posted By: robstrickland Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 09/12/11 03:55 PM
Luke Waechter - South Carolina United Battery - UNC-Charlotte
Congratulations to Grayson Holliday who has verbally
committed to play for Erskine College in 2012. Grayson plays for CESA 93 Boys Premier and Wren High School.
Congratulations to Joshua Jenkins who has verbally committed to play for USC-Upstate in 2012. Joshua plays for SC United 93 Elite and Irmo High School.
Congratulations to Kevin Fielden who has verbally committed to play for the University of Pittsburgh in 2012. Kevin plays for CESA 93 Boys Premier and Fort Mill High School.
Posted By: robstrickland Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 10/29/11 03:49 PM
Nestor Jaramillo SCU Battery - Wofford

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-soccer/post/_/id/784/top-s-c-prospect-picks-wofford
Posted By: Noel McDaniel Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 11/01/11 12:45 AM
Congratulations to Whitney Salonich of Brookland-Cayce High School/ SUSC Lightning for verbally committing to continue her soccer career at Limestone College!
Posted By: ARichardsonSC Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 11/26/11 12:46 AM
Koty Millard('13), SCU Battery, Cardinal Newman -- South Carolina
Congratulations to William "Raad" Wullner who has verbally committed to play for the University of South Carolina-Upstate in 2012. Raad plays as goalkeeper for SC United FC 93 Elite and IRMO High School.
Congratulations to Adam Turner who has verbally committed to play for Presbyterian College in 2012. Adam plays for CESA 93 Boys Premier and Travelers Rest High School.
Posted By: Will Eudy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/09/11 02:06 PM
Eli Dent('13) SCU Battery, CCSOA/West Ashley-- South Carolina

Ryan Arambula SCU Battery, Myrtle Beach-- South Carolina
Posted By: GinjaPrince Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 12:09 AM
Good crop of players the Gamecocks are bringing in.
Hamilton Carlin has committed to the Gamecocks as well.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 04:10 PM
I didn't see Hamilton on the SCUFC Academy Roster. Surely the Gamecocks are not signing players from outside the Academy!!!
Posted By: GinjaPrince Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 05:09 PM
Doesnt matter to be honest.The kid has great skill and plays at a high level
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 05:15 PM
My comment was not directed at Hamilton but at the "incestuous" relationship between SCUFC Academy and USC. From looking at his stats, he appears to be a fine player and we all wish him well in his future endeavors.
Posted By: GinjaPrince Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 05:36 PM
I agree with your statement with the relationship between the two...good to know they are keep our talent in state
Posted By: mustangs Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/10/11 10:12 PM
On the U16 SC United Battery Roster, his given name, James Carlin, appears.
Posted By: Will Eudy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/12/11 05:17 PM
Dropkick99.....does NCSU and UNC Chapel Hill have an "incestuous" realationship with CASL? How about UCLA and LA Galaxy Academy or Arsenal FC?

Or does CESA have one with Clemson? I mean there are four players from CESA going to Clemson....Does this qualify? Or how about Irmo and USC Upstate? There are three to four Irmo players going to Upstate does this count too?
Posted By: Backscreen17 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/12/11 06:26 PM
Was that a rhetorical question?
I have read tons of posts on this website complaining about the lack of commitment by South Carolina colleges in recruiting our kids. Are we really arguing about the number of kids going to various South Carolina schools? This is a happy thread meant to celebrate the hardwork and accomplishments of our young people regardless of club affiliation. Don't discount that or the intelligence of the men and women who get payed to recruit them.
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/12/11 09:32 PM
Bingo.

If USC has a pipeline out of SCU and Clemson from CESA, great!!! CESA kids are going to other great schools too, as are SCU kids. I've seen the Clemson coaches at my son's Academy games...and my son's R3 team games and scrimmages (he's not going to Clemson...they are looking at other kids). So they aren't just recruiting CESA kids, altho they are clearly taking advantage of their proximity. Why not? Same with USC and SCU.

The u16 Academy coach at CSA in Charlotte is Jeremy Gunn. Guess where a lot of those kids go? His opponent yesterday coaches the CASL u16's....and a bunch of their kids go to UNC. There are 3-4 kids from my son's Academy team going to Davidson (asst coach is the u16 Academy coach).

All positives......not negatives. I don't understand why more schools AREN'T networking.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/13/11 05:20 AM
Quote:

Dropkick99.....does NCSU and UNC Chapel Hill have an "incestuous" realationship with CASL? How about UCLA and LA Galaxy Academy or Arsenal FC?

Or does CESA have one with Clemson? I mean there are four players from CESA going to Clemson....Does this qualify? Or how about Irmo and USC Upstate? There are three to four Irmo players going to Upstate does this count too?

Seems as though I touched a nerve. And yes, incest appears to be rampant within the Academy/college ranks, though maybe not so great as with Columbia and you folks. And, by the way, it's "relationships" though the impropriety is very "real". As for CESA, the Clemson coach does not coach there. And the three players who play for Irmo that have committed to Upstate, One played for the DA last year, one played for CESA 93 Premier last year, and the third played for you, Will, on the Palmetto I team at SCUFC last year and this year. Irmo had nothing to do with it, and in regards to the player from the DA, neither did the folks there.
I have to agree with "momofboy" that this blog should be the celebration of those young men and women who have successfully earned a spot on their college team. Let's take this to another blog.
Last count I had, there are 21 young men in the 2012 class who play in SC (one is in the residency program in Fla, and one is from Ga) who have committed to play in college (20 to div I and 1 to div II). Incredible. And many more to come. Outstanding class. I wonder if this year is a record.
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/13/11 11:47 AM
Agreed. Those of us who have watched the 2012 boys over the years know what a talented group this is. I doubt there has been a better class. And you are right....there are more to come. I know of at least 3 more D1 kids not yet announced.
Posted By: Will Eudy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/13/11 01:39 PM
THANK YOU Big Daddy. That is the point.

CESA 93 premier coach last year is a legend at Clemson. Won two national titles and PT played there too. Nice try!

If you want to discuss further send me a PM. or email me at weudy@cnhs.org
Posted By: robstrickland Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/13/11 05:00 PM
Thought it may be a good point to jump in here as a coach both the DA and USYSA.

The fact that so many SC soccer players are committing to such fine schools is fantastic for each individual and even more so for the younger players in our state. As the current crop move into college and do well it will open up opportinities for the futures of our 12 and 13 year olds that may have not been there in the past. This is ALL good.

DK99- Your choice of the word "incestous" is probably what took the thread into a direction other then just celebrating commitments.
Bottom line is that all coaches will use all resources available to gather as much info as they can before THEY make the final decision on whether that player fits what they are looking for. I don't think you can blame anyone for that.

One final point to also consider is that sometimes it is hard to actually pin point who did what for whom during recruiting as the recruiting coach is using mulitple sources for info. For instance i am quite often asked about players that do not play for my club or team. BD's son is an example of that- he never played for us but i had seen him many times both in USYSA and DA. When asked, i gave my opinion that he was a very very good player who would do well for any college he decided to play for.My point here is not claim another "commitment" but just to highlight that college coaches will ask people whom they have soccer relationships with there opinion on players. It therefore stands to reason why some schools have a pipleine from particular clubs,coaches and / or geographic areas.

The bottom line is that i would bet 99% of the coaches in our State want the very best for each player regardless of club affiliation. Of course it feels great when "one of your own" signs for a college but ultimatley we all want what is best for our players and state. I know i was sure pulling for Enzo Martinez last sunday, as a great SC player. Just as i Was when Joe Amon , summerville sc, was playing in this summer's u17 world cup for the USA.
Posted By: Backscreen17 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/14/11 03:00 PM
Purely from a player's perspective, the MOST important thing to ask yourself is: Why are they recruiting me?

I am of the opinion that the ability to split grants-in-aid into fractional pieces allows certain less transparent coaches/programs to stockpile players, as much to keep them AWAY from competitors as to bring them in to PLAY.

I always hope that, when a kid commits, he knows exactly what's in store for him, and that a "verbal commitment" is worth the paper it ISN'T written on.

As Rob said, we all should celebrate our fellow South Carolinians' successes. And we should keep a watchful eye out for those programs and coaches that don't honor a kid's commitment with an even greater institutional commitment in return.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/17/11 12:35 AM
Congratulations to Clement "CJ" King who has verbally committed to play for Presbyterian College in 2012. CJ plays for Ridge View High School and played Center Back and Midfield for SC United FC 93 Elite.
Posted By: KC Dunbaker Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/17/11 02:14 AM
Congratulations to Connor Dunbaker who has verbally committed to play for the U.S. Air Force Academy in 2012. Connor plays for Irmo High School and SC United Battery FC.
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/17/11 02:42 PM
That is fantastic news for Connor. One of the kids on our club team has an older brother who played on the national championship Discoveries team.....and he goes to the Air Force Academy and his parents coulnd't be prouder.

Well done!!!!
Posted By: Score_a_goal Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/23/11 03:28 PM
Just a question... why does Clemson not recruit more players from South Carolina? or from the SC united DA?
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/24/11 03:21 PM
On the boys side....1/2 of Clemson's 2012 class is from CESA Premier. I believe they had a couple of kids from SCU in 2011.

On the boys side, both Clemson and USC do a pretty good job of recruiting in state.
Posted By: HappyDaddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/24/11 04:32 PM
I know that the Clemson coaches attend DA games. I assume that they are recruiting its players. It may just be that USC is getting more of them at this point. I expect that these things run in cycles and that Clemson will have years when they get more kids than USC.
Posted By: TSO Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/24/11 05:05 PM
Quote:

Just a question... why does Clemson not recruit more players from South Carolina? or from the SC united DA?

Clemson does recruit SC kids and academy kids.

Could be any number of reasons as to why no SCU kids this year. Clemson may think the players they are recruiting are better so no need to go after SCU kids, they may have tried to recruit SCU kids but the player wasn't interested in Clemson, etc.
Posted By: Kevin Heise Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/24/11 09:15 PM
from the delivery man:

Congratulations to CJ King from Ridge View who has verbally committed to play for PC next year.
Posted By: Kevin Heise Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/24/11 09:22 PM
AIR FORCE
W. Connor Dunbaker F/MF Columbia, S.C. Irmo USSDA South Carolina United

CLEMSON
John Cajka MF Greer, S.C. J.L. Mann CESA Premier
Kyle Fisher D Anderson, S.C. Wren CESA Premier
Matthew Freeman D Irmo, S.C. Irmo CESA Premier

GEORGETOWN
Cole Seiler F Anderson, S.C. US Soccer Residency CESA Premier

NAVY
Alton Grayson D Fort Mill, S.C. Nation Ford CESA Premier

NORTH CAROLINA
Joseph Amon D Summerville, S.C. Summerville USSDA South Carolina United

NORTH CAROLINA STATE
Conor Agnew MF Fort Mill, S.C. Nation Ford USSDA North Meck SC

PITTSBURGH
Kevin Fielden D Fort Mill, S.C. Fort Mill CESA Premier

PRESBYTERIAN
C.J. King D Columbia, S.C. Ridge View South Carolina United Elite

SOUTH CAROLINA
Ryan Arambula MF Myrtle Beach, S.C. Myrtle Beach USSDA South Carolina United
Wesley Eads F Charleston, S.C. Fort Dorchester USSDA South Carolina United
Devin L'Amoreaux MF Charleston, S.C. Fort Dorchester USSDA South Carolina United

USC UPSTATE
Andrew Foard F/MF Columbia, S.C. Irmo SCUFC Palmetto I
Josh Jenkins MF Columbia, S.C. Irmo SCUFC 93 Elite
William Raad Wullner GK Columbia, S.C. Irmo SCUFC 93 Elite

WOFFORD
Nestor Jaramillo F Lexington, S.C. Cardinal Newman USSDA South Carolina United
Will Puckett MF Greenville, S.C. Mauldin Carolina Elite SA

2012 HS Boys Soccer NCAA DI Commitments - ESPN
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 12/29/11 07:14 PM
Congratulations to Walker Johnson from Fort Mill for committing to Winthrop. Walker plays club for Palmetto United and high school for Fort Mill. He is a defender and midfielder.
Posted By: Will Eudy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/03/12 07:29 PM
Congrats to Cardinal Newman's(SCUMP 93) Sophie Cobb who has committed to PC. Sophie was a 2011 NSCAA All South selection.
Posted By: Chantman Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/12/12 05:44 PM
Congrats to Christian Jablonski on his commitment to College of Charleston. Christian plays for SC United DA and is a junior at Wando.
Posted By: elprofe Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/19/12 10:44 PM
Quote:

Congratulations to Adam Turner who has verbally committed to play for Presbyterian College in 2012. Adam plays for CESA 93 Boys Premier and Travelers Rest High School.

I heard AT transferred schools---TR just got a whole lot weaker and another school just got a whole lot better! Any confirmation?
Posted By: Import Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/20/12 01:21 PM
Adam is at Wade Hampton.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/31/12 04:12 AM
Congratulations to Lewis Teeple who has verbally committed to play for Belmont Abbey for 2012. Lewis plays midfield for Irmo High School and played for SC United FC 93 Palmetto.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 01/31/12 04:48 AM
Six players from Irmo Boys Soccer have committed to play in college in 2012 so far (5 DI and 1 DII). Out of 20 DI from SC High Schools, 5 are from Irmo. At least 1 more DI is under consideration along with several DII's. What an incredible class statewide.
Congratulations to Daniel "Rico" Areiza who has verbally committed to play at Spartanburg Methodist College in 2012. Rico plays for CESA 93 Boys Premier and attends Hillcrest High School.
Posted By: Coach Chass Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/01/12 06:24 PM
Signing today:

Dominique Hooks (Goose Creek United, Berkeley High)--USC Salkehatchie

Patricia Roberts (Charleston United, Berkeley High)--USC Beaufort
Posted By: Will Eudy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/01/12 06:28 PM
Congrats to the Following CN Soccer Players on their official signing today.

Nestor Jaramillo- Wofford College

Sophie Cobb - PC

Pascelle Rocca - USC Beaufort
http://www.carolinaelitesc.com/home/594814.html

CESA Signing Day Central 2012
2012 Boys

Daniel Areiza: Spartanburg Methodist College ( 93 Premier )

John Cajka: Clemson University ( 93 Premier )

Kevin Fielden: University of Pittsburgh ( 93 Premier )

Kyle Fisher: Clemson University ( 93 Premier )

Matthew Freeman: Clemson University ( 93 Premier )

Reid Grayson: United States Naval Academy ( 93 Premier )

Grayson Holliday: Erskine College ( 93 Premier )

Will Puckett: Wofford College ( 93 Premier )

Cole Seiler: Georgetown University ( 93 Premier )

Adam Turner: Presbyterian College ( 93 Premier )

2012 Girls

Jamie Alexander: Furman University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Kristen Baker: Stony Brook University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Mindy Coffman: Belmont Abbey College ( 93 Girls Challenge )

Stephanie Devita: Furman University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Kerrie Edmondson: Wofford College ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Emily Graves: Furman University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Maggie Grisell: Furman University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Natalie Lackey: Furman University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Rebecca Lisson: High Point University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Noel McDaniel: Lander University ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Kendall Smith: Lenoir-Rhyne College ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Sarah Specter: College of Charleston ( 93 Girls ECNL )

Sarah Tuggle: Davidson College ( 93 Girls ECNL )
Posted By: 202677 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/02/12 03:17 AM
Gamecocks sign four, three from S.C.
Posted By: dropkick99 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/03/12 01:10 PM
Congratulations to Matt Manter who has verbally committed to play for Presbyterian College for 2012. Matt plays midfield for Irmo High School and played for SC United FC 93 Elite. He is the 7th commitment for Irmo Boys Soccer.
Posted By: CornerKicker Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/04/12 12:35 PM
How many CESA players are now or soon to be playing for the Furman women? 9? 10? More? That is amazing.
Congratulations to Devon Ashy who has verbally committed to play at Anderson University in 2012. Devon plays as a goalkeeper for CESA 93 Boys Premier and attends J.L. Mann High School.
Posted By: tigerpaw Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/17/12 12:30 PM
http://www.goccusports.com/sports/w-soccer/spec-rel/020612aab.html
Coastal s class looks impressive? BUT.......Still no South Carolina Players? Why is that?
Posted By: Import Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/17/12 01:22 PM
Congrats Devon, well deserved and earned!
Posted By: ShiloTisdale Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 02/17/12 02:42 PM
Congratulations to Trent Rieflin for committing to play for the Universtity of South Carolina. 2012 Graduate from Wando High School
Congratulations to Eric Bykowsky who has verbally committed to play at Carnegie Mellon University in 2012. Eric plays as a goalkeeper for CESA 95 Boys Premier and plays for Irmo High School.
Posted By: ARichardsonSC Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 04/18/12 05:21 PM
Class of 2013:

Andrew Davis, Wando (SC United Battery DA) -- South Carolina

http://espn.go.com/blog/high-school/boys-soccer/post/_/id/5678/sc-united-defender-picks-gamecocks
Posted By: soccer2103 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 04/19/12 07:08 PM
Airport High School College Commitments:

Garrett Sims (SCU Battery)- Newberry College

Charles Shivers (SCUFC)- Spartanburg Methodist College

Ryan Brazell (LCSC)- USC-Sumter
Posted By: SCUnitedFC Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 04/21/12 12:21 AM
Updated South Carolina United Battery 2012 Commitments

USC

Wes Eads
Ryan Arambula
Trent Rieflin
Devin L'Amoreaux

UNC Chapel Hill

Nico Rittmeyer
Joe Amon

UNC Charlotte

Luke Waechter

Wofford

Nestor Jarramillo
Matt Tran
Connor Bauknight

US Air Force Academy

Connor Dunbaker

New berry

Garrett Sims

Coker

Zak Shamah

High Point

Garrett Blodgett
Posted By: Big Daddy Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 04/24/12 10:36 AM
Lucas Coutinho, a senior from Clover HS and PUFC 93 Elite has commited to USC. Lucas is a Brasilian foreign exchange student and a delightful young man that we were all blessed to get to know over the last year. He is also a gifted soccer player and USC is getting a very dangerous attacker.

Congrats Lukie and good luck in Columbia!!!
Posted By: soccervol Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 04/24/12 11:05 AM

Congratulations to Leah Kennington of Andrew Jackson HS and PUFC Gold for signing with Limestone College.
Posted By: bamr1 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 05/03/12 03:30 PM
Class of 2013

Haley Dunham (Mauldin High - CSA 94 ECNL and Former CESA 95 Premier) verbally committed to Troy University (D1) in Alabama
Posted By: Hurst66 Re: Class of 2012 College Commitments - 05/24/12 10:01 AM
Six Clover Blue Eagles to play college sports
The (Rock Hill) Herald
May 24,2012
by Mac Banks

http://www.heraldonline.com/2012/05/24/3996637/six-clover-blue-eagles-to-play.html

Kylie Allen - USC Beaufort
Lucas Coutinho - University of South Carolina
Gunnar Oepen - Erskine College
© SC Soccer