SC Soccer
Posted By: CHSsoccerDad State League Teams posted - 07/11/19 11:39 PM
SCYSA has posted the breakdown of teams in each division here. Interesting to see teams that are in the new SCCL listed as teams.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: State League Teams posted - 07/12/19 12:19 AM
https://usys-assets.ae-admin.com/assets/962/3/SCYS%20Fall%202019%20Populated%20Leagues_1%20(1)2.XLSX
Posted By: Shamrock Rovers Re: State League Teams posted - 07/12/19 12:51 AM
Originally Posted By: CHSsoccerDad
SCYSA has posted the breakdown of teams in each division here. Interesting to see teams that are in the new SCCL listed as teams.

I think those clubs may have teams in both. I know the Charlotte Independence site mentions that. Honestly, SCUFC and CESA are so large that it makes sense to have teams in both and not play against each other. Some of the Coastal clubs are conspicuously absent though.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: State League Teams posted - 07/12/19 01:02 AM
SCCL & SCCL-P are just leagues to play games in, much like SCYSAs Challenge, PMSL and Open leagues.

Same cross-registration by clubs has happened with ECNL/USSDA, USYS, NPL, EDP etc and will happen with USL Academy league next year.
Posted By: mysonsdad Re: State League Teams posted - 07/12/19 01:44 AM
It doesn’t look like the challenge league from just a few years ago,,,, that is for sure.
Posted By: Shamrock Rovers Re: State League Teams posted - 07/12/19 02:22 AM
I did notice some clubs that did not elect to present any boys teams did send some girls teams though.
© SC Soccer