SC Soccer
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D 2020 USAMP Charleston Challenge Cup - 11/04/19 10:57 PM
Does anyone know if this tournament is still happening? Has anyone signed up for it? Does USAMP still have access to the fields?

https://soccer.sincsports.com/TTApply0.aspx?tid=CHBCC
Isn’t this historically their biggest tournament? They usually don’t announce accepted teams In advance for some reason. I am sure they plan to hold it. Not sure if they already have the fields, but they have Patriots Point, Moultrie MS, and Carolina Park listed.
Those fields listed on their site are for regular use and for Fall 2019 only. The field use for spring is still TBD for all organizations. I see USAMP also list Shipyard Park and I've never seen or heard of them them up there but could be they use it.

I thought the Spring Shootout was their popular tournament, no?
Posted By: JenFal89 Re: 2020 USAMP Charleston Challenge Cup - 11/06/19 02:30 PM
Field use for the tournaments might be a completely separate thing than regular use for practices and games. Shamrock Rovers is correct that USA/MP never announces accepted teams until after the registration deadline.
Originally Posted By: scsoccerfan123D
Those fields listed on their site are for regular use and for Fall 2019 only. The field use for spring is still TBD for all organizations. I see USAMP also list Shipyard Park and I've never seen or heard of them them up there but could be they use it.

I thought the Spring Shootout was their popular tournament, no?

Found out they do use Shipyard and pack it to the hilt with players
© SC Soccer