SC Soccer
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 11/24/19 05:01 PM
Talks between the two youth clubs have ended with no agreement having been made. Good luck to both sets of parents and kids in the Spring
Posted By: SoccerinLC Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 03:15 PM
Asking for a friend... what will the soon to be former Charleston Battery Youth Soccer Club call themselves in the future?
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 06:40 PM
Not sure. Maybe "Club with fields"
Posted By: SoccerinLC Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 07:05 PM
That complex in Summerville is in a super desirable spot for all low country families. That will be a massive draw.

New turf fields with lights just off highway on DI > fields that at best only have lights on one field way off the highway on DI

I don’t think anybody outside of Summerville residents are gonna buy the “we have fields argument” but don’t let that stop you.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 07:59 PM
Is USAMP staking claim to the 7v7 fields on DI? Lol. Would you like to buy the Ravenel Bridge from me?
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 08:00 PM
..Or better yet, I have some Awendaw fields to sell you.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/03/19 09:28 PM
I'm actually back up at that Awendaw lot now, looking to see how the promises of the USAMP president and Executuve Director pan out.

Are you up here Soccerwithnofields? Maybe you can show me where that retention pond is going to go?
Posted By: SoccerinLC Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/04/19 01:46 AM
Haven’t you heard the warnings that follow the commercials, if that doesn’t go down in 4 hours you need to go to the doctor.

But before you do, please tell us about all the space your club whatever it’s gonna be called has E of the Cooper?
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/04/19 02:53 AM
Nice. The guy who insults kids is now talking about the male anatomy. Total filth.
Posted By: scsoccerfan123D Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/04/19 02:54 AM
I'd hope the administrators of this site pass along a warning to this degenerate.
Posted By: USAMTP Re: No CBSC, USAMP Agreement - 12/05/19 05:52 PM
I would suggest CBSC consult with Cainhoy on how to secure fields East of the Cooper
© SC Soccer