SC Soccer
Posted By: Man City FC CESA Coaches Posting - 05/02/08 12:26 AM

CESA Coaches Posting 2008 - 2009

Interesting coaching selection. I wonder if SSC thing factor into these selections?
Posted By: NeverPlayed Re: CESA Coaches Posting - 05/02/08 12:37 AM
Glad to see Abby Crumpton is back in the upstate.
Posted By: Hard Headed Re: CESA Coaches Posting - 05/02/08 12:42 AM
glad to see pearse coaching the u-17 girls.
Posted By: Coach Young Re: CESA Coaches Posting - 05/02/08 01:05 PM
Quote:

Glad to see Abby Crumpton is back in the upstate.

Where was she before? The name is very familiar.
Posted By: Man City FC Re: CESA Coaches Posting - 05/02/08 01:30 PM

Abby was an assistant at Clemson and Head coach at Anderson University. She left Anderson to be an assistant at Michigan. I think Michigan went though a coaching change and that is why she is back in the upstate. It looks like Abby took Andrew Fleming place at CESA and Andrew is now listed as a coach at SSC. One thing for sure nothing stays the same in SC soccer.

Director of Coaching
Andrew Flemming (864) 505-5309 aflemming10@hotmail.com
Someone needs to ask Flemming if he has ever found a field to hold summer camps. Using Furman a few years back was a mess, especially with little Shevchenkos and Ronaldos running around!
AR,

Summer Camp for CESA is not high on his list anymore. The SSC DOC job will take all his time in Summerville.

Good Luck Andrew.

SSC Announces Executive Director of Soccer

For Immediate Release 5/2/2008 ---

Summerville Soccer Club is proud to announce that Andrew Fleming will be joining our program in the role of Executive Director of Soccer. Andrew will be supervising the upcoming evaluation and tryout process and will begin full time duty with the club on July 1, 2008.

Andrew is currently working with Carolina Elite Soccer Academy (CESA) in Greenville, SC and has 11 years of youth soccer coaching experience. He has served on the South Carolina Olympic Development Coaching staff and possesses his USSF “B” license. Andrew played collegiate soccer at Virginia Tech from 1990-1992.

Andrew graduated from Greensboro College with a Degree in Mathematics and Finance.
I guess he found some fields to hold camp now..
© SC Soccer